Author: panajigoa

Why afraid of one person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-10 22:20:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by panajigoa at 2010-12-10 17:38
Why china is afraid of one person?.....look at india , here we can speak anti india and get away ...if Indian Gov starts acting like China putting ppl in lock ups ...support of ppl will grow ..if i ...

We don't afraid of any single person.

Just feel annoyed to see the west on how they made huge investment on certain traitor to harass China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:20:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:30:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-12-10 22:20

We don't afraid of any single person.

Just feel annoyed to see the west on how they made huge investment on certain traitor to harass China.

come on uncle, blame to the west only in this cases but to learn and to make money from the west all of you are great, silly old man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:31:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-12-10 22:22

YOU ARE NOT CHINESE PEOPLE.

YOU ARE A FOREIGN BEGGAR IN CHINA WHO IS DISCONTEND WITH WHAT HAS BEEN HANDED TO YOU.

KEEP DREAMING THAT CHINA WILL FOLLOW YOUR AGENDA.

AND ENJOY YOUR NEIG ...

shi bai zhe,wo cai shi zhen zheng de guo ren  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:41:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Notfear at 2010-12-10 22:31

shi bai zhe,wo cai shi zhen zheng de guo ren  

"What is your complaint today?"

All losers speak this way. They have a lot to complain, they blame others for their all own misfortunes.

You are the real loser!

Congratulations!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:49:10 |Display all floors
Chinese people takes turn to criticise Chinese government's policies live on tv show like Tiger Talk on Phoenix Channel.

Although they yell and debated emotionally, they did not criticise like LXB did. They do it "constructively". LXB did it on baseless accusations. That's the problem.

And China do not have India's occasional violent political problems
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:55:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by panajigoa at 10-12-2010 09:38
Why china is afraid of one person?.....look at india , here we can speak anti india and get away ...if Indian Gov starts acting like China putting ppl in lock ups ...support of ppl will grow ..if i ...

I don't think they're afraid. They're the one's in power...
Remember, they didn't put him in jail because of the peace prize. They have laws in place and he broke the law.

The Chinese government MUST know that a large amount of Chinese people can gain insight into western culture just through the net. They can learn about western democracy all they like.

You should also remember that a lot of Chinese living outside of China are outraged with the nobel peace prize decision. They just don't agree with the 'bad apple' getting his hands on it. And frankly, nor do I...he's a clown.

To be honest, I'm waiting for the next nobel peace prize when they give Wang Jinwei the prize for being a traitor to China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.