Views: 1370|Replies: 5

just looking for language friends [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-12-8 22:10:07 |Display all floors
I am just looking for language friends to learn Russian.You can be  native Russian.You can not be native Russian.But we both want to learn Russianas a beginner.We can communicate and exchange our own experience and make progree in Russian until we can speak fulent Russian.Then maybe we can start another new language.Do you want to have a try?Follow me.

I want and need to improve my English.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-12-9 16:56:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mydeargod at 2010-12-8 22:10
I am just looking for language friends to learn Russian.You can be  native Russian.You can not be native Russian.But we both want to learn Russianas a beginner.We can communicate and exchange our o ...


Я :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-12-9 18:05:20 |Display all floors
Then why not try a Russian forum ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-12-9 22:18:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-12-9 18:05
Then why not try a Russian forum ?

hey Georgewill try not yet foung a good Russian forum

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-12-10 02:52:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mydeargod at 2010-12-9 22:18

hey Georgewill try not yet foung a good Russian forum



You sound like someone that want's to learn Russian:)

If my Cousin SNAPPY tells you he can speak Russian. He can>





He shared a prison cell with a Gay Russian Bodybuilder, so that's why he talks in a high pitch voice now

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-12-10 08:40:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by semensammy at 2010-12-10 02:52



You sound like someone that want's to learn Russian:)

If my Cousin SNAPPY tells you he can speak Russian. He can>





He shared a prison cell with a Gay Russian Bodybuilder, so t ...

O..PU..
NEVER:Q

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.