Author: Snootysammy

My new plane [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-9 01:47:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Snootysammy at 2010-12-8 20:50
Snappy didn't want me to show pictures of my new plane. It arrived this morning. I am pleased now as It' was paid for 18 weeks ago. My Pilots are very please also

Snappy gets mad as I make him t ...

. . . cz I good guy. Can I borrow ur plane when I come to China for Spring Festival?  I got a pilots license. OK?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 01:52:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Snootysammy at 2010-12-8 20:50
Snappy didn't want me to show pictures of my new plane. It arrived this morning. I am pleased now as It' was paid for 18 weeks ago. My Pilots are very please also

Snappy gets mad as I make him t ...

. . . sorry but I forgot to ask. Can I use your Penthouse suite in Hong Kong for a few days? Reason is cz it would give me good view of fireworks over Victoria Harbour on New Years. Your maids and house keepers can clean up the party mess. Yes? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-12-9 01:52:59 |Display all floors
C-Man is a Canadian loser...he and all his Sammy's......He lives in a really small rundown house in Canada.......He abuses woman,and is a not a very nice person.....

He is the ultimate LOSER and he can't deal with other peoples success...

I come on this site to relax and have some fun.....But this sadistic lunatic makes that impossible......

He is mentally ill and needs to be stopped.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-12-9 01:55:16 |Display all floors
I think he also suffers from Penis envy.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 02:20:59 |Display all floors
Long live snooty. Snooty is my hero and I want to be just like snooty when I grow-up.
Got snooty envy?  I do   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 02:38:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-12-9 01:52

. . . sorry but I forgot to ask. Can I use your Penthouse suite in Hong Kong for a few days? Reason is cz it would give me good view of fireworks over Victoria Harbour on Ne ...

I don't know if Snootysammy will be on line tonight, but he will call me later.

I will mention you want to borrow the plane but I DOUBT IT it is Jembo Jut and needs two Pilots, he might let you use the Penthouse Apartment i have been there. Snappy was going to use it way back but that was before his arrest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 21:54:33 |Display all floors
I find a sound level meter. made in BK.
C weight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.