Author: cafelatte

So very shameful ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-7 11:46:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-6 21:12

China is the best country that looks after its sick and disadvantages.

Unfortunately for you, this service is for Chinese citizens only.

So sorry!

Indeed !

China is a more humane country than any others.
What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 11:48:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 12:01:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2010-12-7 09:41
News reports said such kind of polices was enforced by Indian government to drive away street vendors before common wealth sport Games.
But later the street vendors won a law suit after the Sport ...

I think a better economic system is far more important than a better social system.

Contrary to beliefs, China's social system is OK as a whole.  There is no real underprivileged or discrimination between the sexes, for example.

On the other hand, I thought India's social system is far worse, backward and discriminatory.  You still have slums, the caste system and women, especially, the widows being treated really badly.

I was in Calcutta 2 months ago --- SHOCKING to see the living conditions there !  

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 14:37:59 |Display all floors

India better social achievments?

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2010-12-7 09:41
News reports said such kind of polices was enforced by Indian government to drive away street vendors before common wealth sport Games.
But later the street vendors won a law suit after the Sport ...

You give thisn opinion based on............? Yeah well I thought it would be that......speculation!

In India a cow gets better treatment than most of the population.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 16:26:46 |Display all floors
Do Guangzhou people spit and urinate in the streets like those I see around Jiangnan?

I've only visited Macau and Hong Kong in south China. I wonder what the southern people are like when it comes to hygiene and civility. I hope they don't have the same habit as those in the northern part
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 16:48:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 17:04:59 |Display all floors
So you admit it does happen over there?

Isn't China your beloved motherland? Isn't Chinese people your beloved people? If so, don't you feel angered by its shame? Would you not want to feel dignified in the eyes of the world? Then face it. The people who shame your motherland ought to be condemned.

I'm your Taikor
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.