Post time 2010-12-4 14:19:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-4 14:26:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-4 14:30:07 |Display all floors

Reply #17 Desaview2's post

with a 1.3 billion Mao army of terrorists and aircraft carrier destroying missiles.... Posted on 2010-12-4 14:19

So, you are referring to China's PLA as "Mao army of terrorists"? The show has just started. Let's wait who gets the last laugh.

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2010-12-5 03:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 02:16:27 |Display all floors

Reply #1 cindy1225's post

Do you think the US-Japan military drills aim at China and North Korea?.... Posted by cindy1225 on 2010-12-3 13:40

There is a common saying among the Chinese that: When one wishes to slaughter a chicken one does not need to use the knife for slaughtering the cow. So now, who do you think the combined naval exercises are meant to aim at?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 02:51:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 04:22:17 |Display all floors

Reply #17 Desaview2's post

Originally posted by Desaview2 on 2010-12-4 14:19

with a 1.3 billion Mao army of terrorists and aircraft carrier destroying missiles..........................what are u worried about, sansukong?

I will always have the last laugh.........  

So, you have confirmed your masters are Japan and the Yanks? Am I surprised at all? No! not me. I have been calling you a Fake and a traitor for a long time. Why should I be surprised now? You cannot fool all the people all the time. Now, everyone in this CD forum will know your real identity and your secret agenda now exposed. Exposing a scum like you gives me the Eureka feelings!

Note: The "Mao army of terrorists" you belittled, happened to be China's Peoples' Liberation Army (PLA) today and the fight hasn't even begun. Time will tell the truth !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 08:59:44 |Display all floors

kiss the baby for the nurse's sake

The joint drill betweent Japan and US shows a threat to and put pressure on China.US,at any time,never stops interrupting in other countries's affairs to strengthen its power aroud the world.this joint drill is no exception.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.