Author: mark069

But seriously.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-31 22:14:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-31 20:24

You might wanna look into the basic rules of Hanyu Pinyin orthography before trying to lecture me^^

Oh my god
you are a jiang guai guai.
i am very disappointed with you but i think i have explained very clearly.
if you do not want  to hear that is your business.
i am very confident of my han yu pin yin.
ni zhen shi ru zi bu ke jiao ye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-31 22:21:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-31 20:24

You might wanna look into the basic rules of Hanyu Pinyin orthography before trying to lecture me^^

你的拼音标注法没有错,但是austin的也是正确的。
汉字是象形文字。古人在造汉字的时候是按照事物的外形做的,它不像英语或者其他语言是字母语言。
所以每一个汉字是相对独立的,那么我们在标注拼音的时候是可以分开的,你可以去看些中国少儿拼音读本,比如说童话书啊,他们都是这样做的:每一个汉字对应相应的拼音。
而你的拼音法是把 一个词组放在一起标注,这样便于理解,当然会比较好,但是你不能说另外的标注法就是错的。希望你能明白这段话。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-31 22:44:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mydeargod at 2010-12-28 22:24

Chinese use Character.Character is very different from other laugaes,such as English,German,Russian.
Every character is individual.When we marked in pinyin we can mark character by character but ...

i  have used Chinese characters to explain.You may read it tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-1 04:50:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mydeargod at 2010-12-31 22:14

Oh my god
you are a jiang guai guai.
i am very disappointed with you but i think i have explained very clearly.
if you do not want  to hear that is your business.
i am very confident of m ...

Sorry Alex, But this members posts make sense.

wo qin ai de shang di xin ji chi bu liao re dou fu

Chao Ren VFP

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2011-1-1 09:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-2 22:39:00 |Display all floors
Unfortunately for you two,Austin and mydeargod, I am right. And a simple search on the internet will tell you the same....sillabels are written together when they belong to one word.

Although Chinese characters represent single syllables, Mandarin Chinese is a polysyllabic language. Spacing in pinyin is based on whole words, not single syllables. However, there are often ambiguities in partitioning a word. Orthographic rules were put into effect in 1988 by the National Educational Commission (国家教育委员会, pinyin: Guójiā Jiàoyù Wěiyuánhuì ) and the National Language Commission (国家语言文字工作委员会, pinyin: Guójiā Yǔyán Wénzì Gōngzuò Wěiyuánhuì).

1. General
         1. Single meaning: Words with a single meaning, which are usually set up of two characters (sometimes one, seldom three), are written together and not capitalized: rén (Chinese: 人, person); péngyou (Chinese: 朋友, friend), qiǎokèlì (Chinese: 巧克力, chocolate)
         2. Combined meaning (2 characters): Same goes for words combined of two words to one meaning: hǎifēng (simplified Chinese: 海风; traditional Chinese: 海風, sea breeze); wèndá (simplified Chinese: 问答; traditional Chinese: 問答, Q&A), quánguó (simplified Chinese: 全国; traditional Chinese: 全國, 'pan-national')
         3. Combined meaning (4 or more characters): Words with four or more characters having one meaning are split up with their original meaning if possible: wúfèng gāngguǎn (simplified Chinese: 无缝钢管; traditional Chinese: 無縫鋼管, seamless steel-tube); huánjìng bǎohù guīhuà (simplified Chinese: 环境保护规划; traditional Chinese: 環境保護規劃, environmental protection planning)
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-3 16:22:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mydeargod at 2010-12-31 22:44

i  have used Chinese characters to explain.You may read it tomorrow.

hi moderator.
where are my Chinese characters?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 19:59:24 |Display all floors
And where are mine? I quoted the rules of orthography for Pinyin which proved I AM RIGHT!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.