Author: vivian0102

I oppose buying a Japanese car [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-11 12:54:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 00:30:12 |Display all floors
actually if let me to choose ,may be i will choose japanese car ,the improvement of our country's firm neet themselves effort,not our sympathize

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-12-12 09:15:39 |Display all floors
German cars are the Best.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 12:25:00 |Display all floors

If I have a choice...

I buy Chinese products.

When I need a big load of groceries, and must go to the supermarket like Carrefour, I think what I can get at a local shop. I even bring labels for things like big bottles of cooking oil into the xiao mai bu, and ask if they can get it for me. My motto:

*Support Chinese businesses if possible

*Support the smallest business if possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 22:29:21 |Display all floors
if I don't like politicians in a country or I don't like a country's culture, I can still buy its products. Because this doesn't mean that I should try to "punish" the people living in that country.
For instance, I didn't like Bush and I don't like Obama, but I still drink coca cola. I hate Sarkozy and Merkel could do better too, but I still buy German and French products. I disapprove on what America did to the Japanese, what the Japanese did to the Chinese, what Mao did to the Chinese, what England did to the Chinese, what Germany did to England, what England did to Germany, what France did... you're getting the point. But that doesn't mean that I should isolate these countries. It means much more that I should take care that cultures communicate - and an important driver of intercultural communication is business. Thus I am proud to buy lots of foreign products - if the foreign companies produce a valuable good.
This post is written on a lenovo thinkpad - a Chinese product. And, from my point of view, really valuable :)

I hope that people stop being so political and start thinking themselves, especially in China. Only if they start to think themselves, they will be able to take care of themselves - rather than asking the government to think for them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.