Views: 4521|Replies: 11

I oppose buying a Japanese car [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-2 13:42:37 |Display all floors
A 14-year-old high school student Tingting in Chongqing argued with her parents against their decision of buying a Japanese car,  saying that she doesn't want spineless parents.

Having known her parents plan to buy a "Honda", Tingting expressed her opposition on the spot by saying "I strongly disapprove of buying Japanese cars. If you want to buy a car,  Chinese car is the only option! "

When Tingting found that her parents haven't changed the decision and was prepared to raise money to buy a Japanese car, she blamed them for their only care about money and unconcern about politics and country.  "We are Chinese. Why take their money to support our enemy?  If my schoolmates know that my family bought a Japanese car, they will look down on me!"  Tingting said. She didn't return home that night.

Finally, TingTing's parents had to change their plan and admitted they are wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 18:15:30 |Display all floors
hehe, when she grows up and wants to buy a car for herself, she wanders around and finally she has to choose a japanese car,i ha ve the same experience, when i went to GUOMei to buy an airconditioner, and the  waiter show me panasonic, i said i will never buy an japanese product,yet after i spent a leat one hour in searching the rigth one, i can't get what i need and at last i choose the panasonic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 20:30:12 |Display all floors

serious butthurt detected!

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 21:30:48 |Display all floors

Chinesen,kauft nicht beim Jud.....err......Japaner!

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-10 21:40:42 |Display all floors
# 4

The trade figures speak a different language............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:05:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-12-10 21:40
# 4

The trade figures speak a different language............

think you may didn't get it, but okay.

unsurprising that the parents at first actually wanted to buy one that'd actually be good for something.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 04:59:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian0102 at 2010-12-2 13:42
A 14-year-old high school student Tingting in Chongqing argued with her parents against their decision of buying a Japanese car,  saying that she doesn't want spineless parents.

Having known he ...

I would not buy one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.