Author: JFenix

WikiLeaks: China Behind Google Hack [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-5 21:52:44 |Display all floors

google lucky enough to packitallup...

i wouldnt allow any foreign company to have services like google in my country...nothin but spy & sabotage  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 22:00:03 |Display all floors
Yeah,

they should all ban China !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 23:15:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vespucci at 2010-12-5 22:00
Yeah,

they should all ban China !

You mean the 200 year racist Chinese Exclusion Act?

I marvel how your Christianity creates such monsters and profound racists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-6 14:04:44 |Display all floors
What's going on with this Wikileak thing?

The released documents cited one man's claim that he know of Chinese government's involvement. Just that.

What's with the reaction by everyone? Did I miss anything???
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 00:41:06 |Display all floors

To "China Behind Google Hack"

I don't  think China behind the hock!!!
  1.US goverment don't have hart evidences of it
  2.There is no use for china goverment hocking Google!!!!Just because Google sopport so called Chinese human rights activists ,doesn't give  Chinese goverment motive to jeopardise  it's international reputation!!!   In my opinion Google is not as important as they thought to Chinese goverment!!!!!
  3.Back to the begining of  Google back out  their business from China mainland .They claimed the reason is free issuse of Chinese goverment which made Google company to made the decision of leaveing china !!!But I think the true reason is Google can't gain the business benifeat  in China as they expected at  the first place !!So they decided to withdraw with a good escuse .  If "G" company has one billion dollar's business a year in China mainland  ,tell me ,would they leave it behind just to pursue the human rights ideality!!!After all ,Google is an international cooperation but a Non-Profit  inernational orgnization!!! SO  "IT'S ECONOMICS ,STUPID!!!!"
   4.Talking about "WikiLeaks",it's a reall pain in the  back  of  US goverment.It had  exposed the dark side of Nuncle Sam that acusing another  goverment  bsaed on no hard evindences.It's rule and unproperty for such a "responssble" goverment !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.