Author: canuto

The Wiki on Wikileaks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-29 17:13:47 |Display all floors

Can you read, Herr Alex?

Yes?

The here's a book for you, written by one of your fellow Germans, available in German:

"Wikileaks and Julian Assange. Shlomo ben Ami, Avigdor Lieberman, the Mossad. “באין תחבלות יפל־עם ותשועה ברב יועץ” Most of the present discussion about Wikileaks and its founder and leader, Julian Assange, centers around whether he is a hero or a villain. I would tentatively offer an alternative view based entirely on intuition, that Assange is a vane man, now world famous, who is being manipulated by a party or parties unknown, in order to help create public opinion favorable to the United States joining Israel in an attack on Iran, or the United States facilitating an Israeli attack on Iran. What do I base this alternative view of mine on? It goes like this: Israel's oft stated maximum priority is to stop Iran from developing an atomic bomb and they have made it perfectly clear on innumerable occasions that they will stop at nothing to prevent this happening. I believe them."

-Heinz Duthel, author of the book titled "Wikileaks and Julian Assange. Shlomo ben Ami, Avigdor Lieberman, the Mossad".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 17:14:26 |Display all floors

Reply #37 Alex2010's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 17:15:57 |Display all floors

Reply #37 Alex2010's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 17:17:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canuto at 2010-11-29 17:05
The original article was published by the Belfast Telegraph on July 21st, 2010.

I read the article. (Again, I had seen it before)
What's your point?
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 17:18:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-29 17:15
if wikileaks can send US troops home from Korea and Japan , I say they are great..................

can they? have they?

In fact, they're encouraging the opposite by publishing chickenfeed supplied by Langley.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 17:26:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2010-11-29 17:17

I read the article. (Again, I had seen it before)
What's your point?

1. Are "The Independent" and the "Belfast Telegraph" nutter sites, as you seem to suggest?

2. Have you read their assessment of Julian Assange?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 17:34:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canuto at 2010-11-29 17:26

1. Are "The Independent" and the "Belfast Telegraph" nutter sites, as you seem to suggest?

2. Have you read their assessment of Julian Assange?

Haven't seen the Independent piece just the Telegraph.

Assessment?
The piece  certainly doesn't claim that he is CIA as you are suggesting?

And it's not a hard news piece, otherwise it wouldn't have run in the lifestyle/features/?ibPage=4 section.
Not the news section cuz it's an opinion piece and only represents the author and not the publication.
Big difference.
Fail.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.