Views: 10569|Replies: 120

The Wiki on Wikileaks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-29 13:58:35 |Display all floors
Who is Julian Assange (the head honcho of Wikileaks) and what does he really believe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 13:59:12 |Display all floors
This is what he had to say about 9-11:

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 14:01:50 |Display all floors
Julian Assange's comments regarding 9/11 stick out like a sore thumb given that this "whistleblowers' whistleblower" is now feted with the title of "the most dangerous man alive". The reality is that the CIA could nullify the threat posed by Assange and his operation any which way it wants. Assange dismissing 9/11 as a "false conspiracy" strongly suggests that that hasn't happened yet because he is useful to the PTB in the form of controlled opposition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 14:10:08 |Display all floors
As the founder of Wikileaks - a website that publishes millions of documents, from military intelligence to internal company memos and has, in four years, exposed more secrets than many newspapers have in a century - Assange has become the pin-up of web-age investigative journalists. The US has wanted him for questioning since March, after he posed a video showing an American helicopter attack that left several Iraqi civilians and two Reuters journalists dead.

Understandably, he now avoids the US, and keeps his movements secret, though it's thought he operates out of Sweden and is spending time in Iceland, where a change in the law is creating a libel-free haven for journalists. But if the CIA spooks wanted him that badly, couldn't they have turned up, as a hundred adoring student journalists did, to hear him talk at the Centre for Investigative Journalism 10 days ago?

-Matthew Bell, The Independent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 14:10:21 |Display all floors
TED has a conversation with him here:
http://www.ted.com/talks/julian_ ... eeds_wikileaks.html
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 14:13:29 |Display all floors

"bravery"?

Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-11-29 14:05
What's your point?
That's he disagree with you on the 9/11 event, so he's a bad guy?

It matters not his personal views on 9/11 or the Iraqi war.
His bravery in disclosing the War Logs, and n ...

Strange how he hasn't been dealt with by the C.I.A. if he's so dangerous to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 14:17:40 |Display all floors

Deeply suspicious

I am deeply suspicious of this fellow.I didn't know he was a 9/11 truth denier.Why does he dramatically
deflate the death toll in Iraq ? Why does he implicate Pakistan even as the drone attacks increase in
intensity and inhuman savagery ? And are you telling me the infinitely powerful Zionist agencies can't get
him ? When Mossad can assasinate Hamas operatives in Dubai ? How does he get hold of these so called
documents ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.