Author: kongque

shocking statistics for civilised country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-30 11:50:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 29-11-2010 18:58
What a racist dweebist, this OP

are you desperate CD?

What are you talking about dipsh1t???????

Did you even read the post fool?

Face the Future With Dignity
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 11:58:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 29-11-2010 19:54

I've been hearing the '1 in 4' number since I was a kid.

Rape and domestic violence still remains a problem, no doubt about it.
They have 'no means no' programs in the schools now.  More wo ...

1 in 4 is the latest statistic to be released from South Africa where they suffer 99 rapes reported and confirmed EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!.

That is shocking enough but when I looked at the statistics for the USA I was staggered - a whopping 300 rapes reported and confirmed every day!!!!!!! That goes beyond shocking - it is incredible that in our world today that in a supposedly civilised country that holds itself up to be the beacon for all others to rally to and follow - can be afflicted by 300 cases confirmed of rape per day.

This is not posted to be a shot at the USA - it was posted because I could not believe the statistics at first and was so shocked by them. Once I found out something like this I felt my civic duty was to warn people who might be considering a holiday there. What is god doing in this land of god? Asleep at the wheel that's for sure.

Shame amerika shame.

Face The Future With Dignity
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 12:02:00 |Display all floors

What's up with you hypocrites?

Spit the dummy when someone posts something you don't like and is not bashing the Chinese - you pathetic parasites - can't handle the truth - even when it comes from your own official statistics sites......... d1ckheads

Man created god before god created man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 12:05:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 29-11-2010 20:28
Shouldn't we be talking about something more relevant in some other thread and let this OP racist find his own way to the truth, he ain't never goin' to hear it from us and the nationalistic, chest ...

- eat sh1t fool - you have kept the thread alive while I was away - thanks for that.............

Why not complain to the mods and have it removed - but get your facts straight before you do that - like where is the "racism" you talk about clown?

Surely the fact that you can't handle the truth is enough for you to get the thread removed...............

The Wolf is Your Shepherd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 12:08:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 29-11-2010 18:58
What a racist dweebist, this OP

are you desperate CD?

Where is the "racism" - gee - I typed that really slowly for idiots like you to comprehend too.....................

Global citizens are never racist - they are after all citizens of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 12:12:09 |Display all floors

Reply #15 kongque's post

your shid is out of context

where and whom? South side of Chicago, Native American reservations, trailer parks and poor black and white trash, the seedy side of the alleyways and the ugly things?

compared with whom? China's statistics?

what constitutes rape? Force by threat or the female don't get the job?

who reports rape and where? To the Chinese police?

you are out of context and you are just rambling a message of fear and loathing, right?

so STFU
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 12:16:44 |Display all floors

Reply #18 kongque's post

if you wanna get filthy mouthed with me, I will be pleased to teach you vocabulary far beyond the gutter crap you learned in grade school

woof woof, wolf

you are quite the big bad bruiser, eh?

hahahaha
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.