Author: kongque

shocking statistics for civilised country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-29 18:16:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-29 18:09
crap never got properly flushed

so the garbage man found it on the soiled toilet paper in the garbage and has become attached to its stink?

Who cares if this is being used to make the US look bad.  We've never been one to hide our problems, you can take some pride in that.
It's a real issue and we have not ignored it.  I've been personally helped by 'project woman' - a non-profit to help with abuse and violence.
Violence towards women happens in EVERY country unfortunately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 18:17:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-29 18:16

We've never been one to hide our problems, you can take some pride in that.

Really?

This statement is naive.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 18:23:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-11-29 18:17

Really?

This statement is naive.

When it comes to our domestic issues, crime, violence statistics...when is this ever hidden?  It's public knowledge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 18:28:06 |Display all floors
Shouldn't we be talking about something more relevant in some other thread and let this OP racist find his own way to the truth, he ain't never goin' to hear it from us and the nationalistic, chest-thumping European with an axe to grind, ain't gonna give it to him, neither.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 18:35:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-29 18:28
Shouldn't we be talking about something more relevant in some other thread and let this OP racist find his own way to the truth, he ain't never goin' to hear it from us and the nationalistic, chest ...

For me personally, I feel like if I am dishing out criticisms of other countries, I should be able to take criticism of my own.

I know that the OP cares nothing about women's rights, that the whole point is to bash us.   Why give the satisfaction of showing that it bothers us in any way?  I don't lose sleep over jerks like him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 18:42:09 |Display all floors

Reply #12 JFenix's post

we are getting nonsense tossed at us by shid load

let them vent their ignorant stupidity, their embrace of self-dishonesty is their own undoing, let them bust a artery on their own, they don't need any more cholesterol

we police ourselves better than any of them could ever hope to do, so let it ride
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 11:48:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 29-11-2010 18:33
Source? I doubt your numbers...

I don't give a rats black a*se if you doubt the numbers - you can look up the stats for yourself its not rocket science. I did not post the stats for your approval anyway so bite me..................

The wolf is your shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.