Author: expatter

Death for Tariq Aziz is it because he knows too much ... ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-27 17:45:21 |Display all floors
But it for sure has a taste of revenge....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-11-27 17:56:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-11-27 17:45
But it for sure has a taste of revenge....

Well it definitely could be but I think that he will never have access to the world even in a verbal sense .........

Too much went on back then which show massive duplicity in the politics of the period .........

I have just dusted off Lies of the Century because I want to address some of this and in particular ........

How the public get fooled by the administration in certain situations .............

No it is not an attack on America, but rather a look at the behind scenes of certain events ..........

Oh ......... I promised you some information a while back and I will send you a PM if that is acceptable ...........

Please confirm ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 17:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-11-27 17:56

Well it definitely could be but I think that he will never have access to the world even in a verbal sense .........

Too much wen ...

Sure,go on....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-11-27 20:19:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-27 20:10
So now I have finally persuaded Expatter to step in in protest against the death penalty as such - he perhaps only becausehe doesn'tlike MrChemical Ali hanged, me because I like to see nobody harme ...
........................................................................................

Congratulations on the recovery of your 'n' character ...........

But it seems you have sacrificed some spaces for this and I hope this ailment clears .........

I did manage to successfully (after a couple of goes) parse the text posted this time and am left with a question ..............

Where does it say anything about my opinion on the death penalty ......... ?

Or is it just another flight of fancy from you .............. ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 16:46:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-28 15:28
17: My humble thanks to my Great Benefactor, Expatter. Yes, I am jubilant now that I have recovered the missing 'N'. quite irksome writing on different keyboards. One or severalof them invariably h ...

You will find that I have questioned the rationale of the decision ..........

For example, was he party to murderous decisions ..........

Or is it because he knows to much about the US murky dealings with the region  .........

If it is the latter then by all means spare him as the information I am sure would be most informative and save many lives in the future .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 21:11:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-28 20:39
14: Few people entertain any doubts that Chemical Ali has some truly hard-hitting accusations to answer, Expatter.Is he complicit in murder?
I am unable to doubt that, although I wish I could.

Certainly the courts tied him in with the murder of 42 businessmen .......................

But did he order it or take part in it ........ ??

Sorry, it is just that I would love to hear his testimony in an unbiased and neutral court ........

I don't doubt you are right ..........

But the revelations might be awesome .........

Even to the point they might see his case differently due possibly to machinations from outside  .......

But then again .. Pinochet ..........  he is not ..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.