Author: BingSilk

Should China export its new land attack stealth cruise missile technology?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-26 22:26:36 |Display all floors
I want one for my garden.

Need to work the soil.

When can you deliver ?

What is your price ?

Can I get special rebate ?

PM me if you are interested in a deal.

Thanks in advance !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 22:35:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-11-26 06:14

yeah, i laughed too, manoj . i mean what does a swede know about fighter aircrafts anyway.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 22:47:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-11-26 06:13

As i said, manoj. it is to china's advantage that the world continues to underestimates her.  That [elements of surprise], manoj, as is in the ASAT, the ABM, the DF-21, and more, makes it just that much more exiting, that much more intriguing, and that much more worth our while

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-11-26 06:49 AM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 00:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengyinliuyong at 2010-11-26 05:35

Well, Mr 猛龙,I can fully understand you angry youths feelings.Just calm down.

First of all, there are all kind of rumours on the Internet. We can not determine the existence of the so-call ...

Well, you know what they say about rumors, Meng:

They say that "if it's only one time", it might be a coincidence; if repeated a 2 time, it could be "a chance probability"; however, if it repeated for "a third, a fourth, a fifth time, or more", then it becomes food for thought...

And, while rumors is how you would define these anomaly's; to me and to those of my school, "the words in the street" is how we would identify these statistics-backed periodic claims therefore "rumors" and "words in the street" are not equal.

While rumors are pure speculations,. Words in the street are smoking guns! "The newer H-6K, was designed and built specifically for this stealth cruise missile."

Again, the elements of surprise, it is to China's advantage so do reject these claims .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 11:04:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 20:57:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-11-27 11:04
Mingyongliuyong this is 2000s not 1940s. Listen to what Obama saids those old good days of America are gone forverver and I believes Mr, Obama know what he's talking about.

I am living in Americ ...

Actually, I am as optimistic as you in terms of the future of  China. However, I do have different views upon the future of US.

First of all, I just can't believe that a country with a glorious history of more than 200 years will be destroyed by a financial crisis, however serious it is. US has encounterd quite a few crisis before that seemed to be impossible to overcome, such as the Civil War, the Great Depression and the Second World War. Every time it went through the difficult times and went on.

Secondly,the allegedly doomed fall of US  doesn't mean the purportedly destined rise of China. If US, the biggest importer of made-in-China products, goes bankruptcy, it means that thouands of factories in China will be closed down and tens of thousands of workers will lose their job.That does't sound as encouraging as the news that millions of Amerians are out of their jobs.

As PM Wen Jiabao once said, China and US should be partners rather than enemies. Of course, that's just Bao bao's beautiful dream.But that doesn't justify the almost-wild happiness of some Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 12:28:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.