Author: BingSilk

Should China export its new land attack stealth cruise missile technology?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-26 21:35:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-26 20:58

Yes we do have such missiles. Pics and articles of it was uploaded in the Internet a number of times the last 2 or 3 years.

However, people think that such weapons are technically so ...

Well, Mr 猛龙,I can fully understand you angry youths feelings.Just calm down.

First of all, there are all kind of rumours on the Internet. We can not determine the existence of the so-called stealthy cruise missiles just by the words of some chauvinistic patriots' words . Once someone told me that we already have one aircraft carrier and he went a step furthur to give me the location!

Secondly, can you give me an example of a country who need our stealthy cruise missiles  and can afford it at the same time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 21:51:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-11-25 18:36
The white western worshiper. Yes China have the stealth missile and that why we don't need  to built the stealth aircraft, however China is currently is working on the fifth generation stealth figh ...

But we are building stealth aircrafts, Mag. In fact, we are in the processes of fiddling with a number of such designs but they are said to be geared more towards the export oriented market rather than for domestic uses and I buy that idea.   

I suspect J-14 to compete with F-22 for oil rich Arab nations who can afford while the J-20 (rumored as VTOL) will compete with F-35 for the S. Asian, S. E. Asian, African, Central-South American markets.

China I suspect is fiddling with what are "virtual reality" or dime a dozen ramjet fighters piloted by computer operators from some hundreds of miles from the conflict's epicenter -- a jet fighter that comes with a "disposable Kamikaze-like nitch" if need be" in times of war.

Imagine loads and loads of Chinese geeks of kind, yes females or a kid even, inside some massive 3-D dome or enclosure of kind that replicates the finest of detail of the real time environment of the situation in the air at the time dueling it out with an enemy fighter or launching a BVR SD-10 and then hightailing it outta there at warp speeds of up to Mach 10 dash is what I hear to evade enemy AAM's launched at them by an enemy...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 21:59:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-11-26 04:23
J-10 is fourth generation fighter  and it one of the top ten fighter in the world
. Yeah China can leave forward, because China got money, but China don't want to waste the money just for one ste ...

Actually, only a week previous, some European consortium placed the J-10 as being in the same classification as that of the Eurofighter and the Rafale class outstripping those of America's teen series of jet fighters and those of Russia's MiG's and Su's.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 22:07:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengyinliuyong at 2010-11-26 05:14

First of all, I should take my hat off to Mr magnetic1974 because he have improved the J-10 fighter to the fourth generation single-handed using his imagination power, which means a ...

no, magnet does not deserve that credit. this western consortium does because it just upgraded the j-10 to 4.5 generation western standards which are in the dsame class as the eurofighter typhoon and the french rafale...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 22:13:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-26 07:21 PM

inside some massive 3-D dome or enclosure of kind that replicates the finest of detail of the real time environment of the situation in the air at the time dueling it out with an enemy fighter or launching a BVR SD-10 and then hightailing it outta there at warp speeds of up to Mach 10 dash is what I hear to evade enemy AAM's launched at them by an enemy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 22:14:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-26 07:37 PM

it just upgraded the j-10 to 4.5 generation western standards which are in the dsame class as the eurofighter typhoon and the french rafale...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 22:19:26 |Display all floors
Bingsillk only throwing controversial news and almost never get into serious discussion.

In a thread he claimed he's admitted to CPC membership, I doubt this.

Maybe the mods should revealhis real intention.

[ Last edited by liuyedao at 2010-11-26 10:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.