Views: 8669|Replies: 27

Should China export its new land attack stealth cruise missile technology?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-26 03:33:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 09:46:28 |Display all floors
Do we really have such kind of technology? Even if we have, we can't  it to other countries-----poor countries like Myanmar or Cambodia can't afford it, and rich countries don't need it because they have their own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 10:36:38 |Display all floors

Mingyingliuyong

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 10:57:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-11-26 10:36
The white western worshiper. Yes China have the stealth missile and that why we don't need  to built the stealth aircraft, however China is currently is working on the fifth generation stealth figh ...

First of all, I am not a white western worshiper. But I am not a Chinese swagger either.

Secondly, I do not believe that China can build fifth-generation fighters-----because J-10 is only three-and-a-half generation fighter. How can we leap forward and just neglect the fourth-generation?

Well, even if we can,  you are telling me that the Chinese fifth-generation fighter (although I seriously suspect its existence)  is just for EXPORT and NATIONAL PRIDE, like the Zhenghe Fleet? I thought fighters were used to FIGHT before I met you!

Thirdly, I don't know where you got the information that China turned US's proposal to corporate on space programme. What I do know is that US refused China to join the International Spce Station Programme.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 12:00:05 |Display all floors

Reply #4 mengyinliuyong's post

ZhengHe fleet is a joke.......
Ordered by the Emperor for a mission that he dreamt about!
In a system, where the Revenue Merchants and their agents in the ranks of the Bureaucracy keeping the Emperor ignorant of the developments in the empire!

Flat bottom ships in the ocean, pretty much create drag in oceans!
Works well in the river, buoyancy issues - fresh water!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 12:02:34 |Display all floors

Our culture of courtesy, prevents

.......Chinese people from talking about the mistakes of our elders!

This is really a mistake. We learnt step by step.
If we cannot talk or laugh at our elders......
We cannot improve!
All we can do is copy from superior products of foreign states, if this continues.....

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 14:12:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-11-26 12:00
ZhengHe fleet is a joke.......
Ordered by the Emperor for a mission that he dreamt about!
In a system, where the Revenue Merchants and their agents in the ranks of the Bureaucracy keeping the Emp ...

I agree with you very much!

Some people are just  irrational!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.