You will learn soon, if you work for -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 02:53:26 |Display all floors
Hello, hello hello

Is any Americans in here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 03:19:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-11-25 09:39 PM
Sh1t...this is too good.....I have to clean my desk again.......Timbo,stop posting such stuff when I drink my hot chocolate.^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 03:50:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 26-11-2010 02:01
Under ample evidence and recordings, South Korea military heads finally admitted that South Korea fired first at the North. This action is instructed by the United States.

Speech less.

There is no doubt this is an engineered facade - the joint US/ROK naval exercise made sure they went as close as possible to the maritime border - then fired missiles and cannon shells OVER the border at several designated co-ordinates knowing full well the co-ordinates were in DPRK area (unpopulated and no boats in the region at the time) - this is what prompted the action from the DPRK battery - then the ROK Marines on the island replied with several 155mm artillery shells and the duel began.

It smacks of a taunting by the US/ROK - they know full well how to provoke action from the DPRK - so while the US/ROK did not actually fire on the DPRK position they did fire into DPRK territory for a reason - but they will always maintain the facade of innocence.

Looking at the latest video of the damage to the village there is no sign of the destruction you would see from large artillery shells - the damage is ovbiously from fire - building supports burned away and the roofing just collapsed not blown all over the place as it would be from shelling.

The visual effect will still serve the zionist regime well though as their media machine and spin doctors paint an entirely differnet picture to the reality of what happened. Dejavu "Gulf of Tonkin"..........

The sheeple will believe what their master tells them.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.