Views: 2047|Replies: 1

£48.000.000 per day paid to the European union [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-25 13:37:09 |Display all floors
And still after 15 years the E.U has not once performed a yearly audit of funds as required.
Yet any individual in business who is required to present a monthly protection payment (I mean value added tax payment) will have premises locked up and personal property confiscated while he or she remains behind bars awaiting judgement.

So if this parasitic tax machine of the club of Rome does not know how much it has in it’s own coffers then how do they know how much to demand and what makes them think that they have the right to demand any said sum of money?

They do not follow their own rules of audit so who is to find out where and what that money has been squandered on?

Oh I did forget about the family business’s currently in operation within the E.U. parliament. (eg) husband and wife teams where one may employ the other as a secretary and their kids as personal assistants, ah I get it now just like my old neighbours that are both Lib Dem councillors and their eldest brat (I mean child) did I really say that? Oh yes I did. I continue, he went thru training for the C.S.A a dept of the social security and is now being greased up for his career in politics and funnily enough they get away with wasting so much public money for taxi cabs delivering paperwork that they are too lazy to bring back from the office, I mean I have taken more homework back from school at times and even sometimes they have just had a single envelope delivered to them.

So we will keep on paying for their waste.

Wonder why Tony B,LIAR become a Roman Catholic? well we all have to pay tribute to Rome because of him. hang him high i say he is a traitor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 18:57:52 |Display all floors
TRUE.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.