Author: canada_man

Hug a Korean today. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-27 14:07:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-25 17:42
canada......this barbarian habit of christian liberalisations and keep repeating people good government bad............................such stuffs should be stop by now............................. ...

I stand behind my words in thread #5.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 14:14:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-25 17:39

u said that of  Chinese.........................................Mao is dead................any Chinese to piss on Mao's grave?

I have tremendous respect for the Chinese people but no love is lost for the China government. Sorry desy but I just do not agree with China government system and policies.

Chairman Mao? Mao was sort of OK  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 19:37:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-25 15:31
chinese can do that....but not canadaman........................................u dont understand the north koreans...................................................

I clearly understand N Koreans.

N Koreans say, "Please help our country to rid ourselves of Kimmy". We not want a leader such as Kimmy. Kimmy is very bad man.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 01:21:28 |Display all floors
South Korea is a modern advanced democracy with many personal freedoms, has a very high literacy rate and has fantastically advanced technology . It is the country of origin of Hyundai,Samsung , LG and many more high performance companies.
All this has been achieved by huge efforts of government and citizens since the truce of 1953.

North Korea is communist, and is badly ruled by a long-term family dictatorship, power being passed from father to son. It's people are constantly brainwashed by propaganda messages portraying the family dictatorship as godlike, and the majority of citizens live in severe poverty, year after year. It's citizens are hungry,some have starved to death, yet the dictatorship spends huge sums of money on nuclear developments and a large military. I would say these are misguided priorities !!

This tense divide is actually between communism and democracy, but in this case, sadly, the people of the North and the people of the South were one unified country in the first half of the 20th century. South Korea deserves the help of it's global allies,Canada included, and this fight is part of the nasty long-existing "global democracy versus global communism" fight that has been necessary to battle against cruel communist dictatorships, regimes that cannot provide the neccessities of a humane life for their citizens.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 01:28:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-25 17:42
canada......this barbarian habit of christian liberalisations and keep repeating people good government bad............................such stuffs should be stop by now............................. ...

you don't know what you are talking about.

People of your kind always accuse the West for not understanding Asia.

You don't understand the West. Although you have been living there for supposedly some decades. It's really amazing how little some Western citizens of Asian descent have bothered to study the history and mentality of the countries they chose as their homes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 12:46:28 |Display all floors

NO!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.