Views: 2213|Replies: 1

Max Keiser going off air for telling the truth. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-24 13:20:20 |Display all floors
Max Keiser
Is going off the air on RT due to pressure upon the programme makers by J.P Morgan about the disclosure of price fixing of silver by J.P Morgan. I have already bought 20 ounces already and will buy another 20 this week so that I know I have been a part of the fall of the Korrupt bank. Remember only to buy physical gold or silver and not shares in the metals as this is always in your favour and not in the hands of the price fixers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-24 21:36:03 |Display all floors
ah well, poor Brits have to pay VAT for bullion

we have to pay GST (10%) on imported silver, but only if it is less than .999 fine, a delicacy only for the silver gourmand

I've just picked up some of the Andean .99999 cats, first run. I'll do my bit for JPM and get a roll o' Phillys and a tube of ASE's this week.

Not cheap nowadays - a PAMP kilo is over 930 AUD. Oh for the salad days of 600....

As for shares, dragon, select producers will fly..and in many multiples of the underlying physical metal.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.