Author: cossack

Moscow-Beijing partnership aids world stability – Putin [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-25 18:49:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-25 11:58
5: I do not hide under skirts as I wouldn't fit in such a place, old sport. You, on the other hand, are noted for jumping up like a rabbit every time a news comes along that bolsters your preconcei ...

The world is changing and so old alliances and foes.  Russia has been changing, China has been changing - the whole world stage keeps evolving.  No reason to stay in the past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 18:57:38 |Display all floors

Russia's real place is with EU

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 19:02:49 |Display all floors
Historically and ethnically it is much closer to the EU.

I think Russia and the EU will be in for some future surprises.

Russia and China's relationship is more a nostalgic communist one, but in both countries communism have ceased to exist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 08:48:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-25 21:32

You seem to be underestimating Pudding's desire to have a peaceful western front. He is trying to curry favours with the E.U. while at the same time he is also holding out to get world market ...

I would agree with that and would just like to add that we shouldn't dismiss Medvedev's influence.  I think he's the true peacemaker of the two.  I like him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 08:54:55 |Display all floors

From wiki: interesting facts on Medvedev

Medvedev is a devoted fan of English hard rock, listing Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, and Deep Purple as his favorite bands. He is a collector of their original vinyl records and has previously said that he has collected all of the recordings of Deep Purple.[76][77] As a youth, he was making copies of their records, although these bands were then on the official state-issued blacklist.[78] In February 2008, Medvedev and Sergei Ivanov attended a Deep Purple concert in Moscow together.[79] During a visit to Serbia, Medvedev received the Order of St. Sava for "his contribution to the unity of the world Orthodoxy and his love to the Serbian people", it is the highest award of the Serbian Orthodox church.[80]
---------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 11:08:33 |Display all floors
china must unite with russia  to struggle  against the united states

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 11:21:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.