Author: ziggy_wz

Why the PRC does not allow people to have a double nationality? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-23 18:07:57 |Display all floors
As far as I thought it was,
it can have the chinese one and later ask for the German one based on Ius Sanguine..

BTW, just what I expected,
the Miraculous "Newcomers" filling up the Europe section:
the typical stuff: Evil Nato, US puppet EU, et cetera.

Well really thanks for creating that Sub-forum,
just what I expected about CD's Intentions about it.

and I had some Lulz in case of unigno, but that's your choice.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 18:11:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-11-23 18:07
As far as I thought it was,
it can have the chinese one and later ask for the German one based on Ius Sanguine..

BTW, just what I expected,
the Miraculous "Newcomers" filling up the  ...

Too complicated....guess we'll directly go with the German one. The advantages are clear.

The Europe section? Mods moved some of my threads from the World section there....it way down the page...who will go and post there? Not me.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 10:42:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ziggy_wz at 2010-11-23 13:40
Why the PRC does not allow people to have a double nationality? Can someone answer this question for me? I am an overseas born chinese, I have a foreign passport but I would also like to have China ...

Why would you want dual nationality?

maybe you are confusing China with Europe and the U.S?

Imperialist Colonialists require dual or even tri-nationality to maintain the status quo of judicial law from their mother country in most case's.
A prime example are the Jewish Zionists most of who have dual or tri-nationality please dont confuse Jewish Zionists with the ordinary Jew as both are fundamentally different as the Zionist jews just like the Zionist Christians are the kriminal class otherwise known as drugs and arms smuggling Nazi's spreading hatred wherever they settle why should China have this type of scum? if you really have no ill intention then renounce your nationality. I am sure that if you ever get tired of living in China then you can always get your nationality back via the embassy etc.
please note my comments are not to offend you but to merely make you aware of the reality of what I have knowledge of and the duplicity of a high proportion of ex-pats as always most are breifed by British intelegence before departure and the deal is done after understanding that if that person should come upon knowledge of any commercial product that may have military applications or military facility/item/weaponry that may be of interest to British inteligence, then they will be required to make this information known.
how do I know that?
Answer I was about to take up a University degree in Mandarin as a translator and when this requirement came to light I decided not to continue with my degree, I will never betray China nor will I ever make myself suspect of being a traitor and that is fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 14:07:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2010-11-25 10:42

Why would you want dual nationality?

maybe you are confusing China with Europe and the U.S?

Imperialist Colonialists require dual or even tri-nationality to maintain the status quo of jud ...

I currently have a European passport and I would like to have a Chinese one so that it is easier for me to travel between China and Europe. I can travel within Europe or go to the US without any visa but I need a visa in order to travel to China. I want to have dual passport so that I dont need visas to travel between these countries. But if i refuse my european passport it will be hard for me to travel in Europe..... Im not a smuggler!!

[ Last edited by ziggy_wz at 2010-11-25 02:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 14:25:18 |Display all floors
The answer is very simple and I have personal experience.

A Chinese citizen who obtains legal residence in another country loses his/her China citizenship because China government views these people as traiters and they have turned their back on China.

As a China citizen, you do what the governent tells you, or else.

In China, it is FOREBIDDEN to hold dual citizenship    

PS: China is so oppresive  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 14:42:43 |Display all floors

Reply #19 canada_man's post FOXTROTT OSCAR, cman

O si tacuisses......
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 14:46:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ziggy_wz at 2010-11-25 14:07

I currently have a European passport and I would like to have a Chinese one so that it is easier for me to travel between China and Europe. I can travel within Europe or go to the US without an ...

To get  Chinese citizenship, people should be proud of being Chinese,  recognise and understand her cultures, and, values, and be ready to defend the motherland when she is invaded instead of giving someone some convenience for travel.

You should NOT  treat the Chinese nationality cheap and easy.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-11-25 02:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.