Author: shally8995

Do you believe of true love? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-12-12 08:58:06 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by gbpdem at 2010-12-10 08:18

there is no such thing as one perfect person out there for anybody

there are many others out there with whom we can connect with and pair up ...
it's all down to who you meet first, dependi ... [/quote

Wrong wrong wrong
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 18:01:25 |Display all floors

i believe ture love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 18:09:10 |Display all floors

i believe ture love

yes,i believe that there are ture love to exist in the world,but you must find it with a honest heart.today many people says that all people live in the world which is only includeed with money and cheatting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:29:12 |Display all floors
I believe true love definately. yet passion will fade anyway...love going through time is most valuable~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 17:46:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2010-12-12 08:58
Wrong wrong wrong

ah,  a true romantic spotted !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 22:29:22 |Display all floors
خ i believe in it,but where is it? come to show me ,the god's hands

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 22:08:57 |Display all floors

Beijing English tour guide

Beijing English tour guide  Tel: (0086) 13426267610
Email: Chinatour_diana@163.com
I believe the true love in the world. Hope everyone got his or her lover desired.
Hi, my dear friends, My name is Diana Dai, a professional tour guide  in Beijing. It is my honor to show you our capital city,Beijing,China. Many visitors, coming to China for the first time, find it difficult to arrange their trip to Beijing. It is especially difficult if they are looking for a flexible, in-depth tour of Beijing and surrounding areas.
I invite you to contact me, Diana, for your tour arrangements or business trip. I can arrange your tour schedule according to what you want. It's my pleasure to give you my suggestions and advices for your Beijing tour.

I have a good knowledge of the travel sites and local trafic situations. I also have a good command of the English language.  My services come at a reasonable price for the high quality service. I am also experienced with providing services to the business traveler here in Beijing.

Please contact me to discuss your sightseeing and business needs. I would cherish the opportunity to treat you as an emperor or empress. Don't miss this opportunity to see and understand Beijing from a  Beijing tour guide and driver with a comfortable car or van. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.