Author: shally8995

Do you believe of true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-25 10:12:30 |Display all floors

true love

yes, I believe in true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 12:41:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by momoyang at 2010-11-23 21:12
I used to believe in love, have the faith of it. But after hurt again and again, I began to doubt about it seriously. Maybe there are some moments when our hearts beat faster for some one, but it m ...

Yr fate is juz like many outside... there are no true love in this society anymore.. It all voice down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ only... I hv a vry bad experience before and juz like u.... My Girlfrend whom i am getting married left becoz of $$$$$$$$$$ and its not that I do not have but juz plain greedy and temptation from other men who hv lots of $$$$$$$$... so, my friend.. wake up!!! Love is not like our grandparents tat is really true love.... People nowdays take love like a business transcation and worst of all make it really cheap!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 11:33:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by goldpig29 at 2010-11-28 12:41

Yr fate is juz like many outside... there are no true love in this society anymore.. It all voice down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ only... I hv a vry bad experience before and juz like u.... My Girlfren ...

Sorry to change topic but are you and Peppa related?  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 21:39:53 |Display all floors
I'm waiting for my true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 13:26:17 |Display all floors

"True Love" is an Outdated Expression

True love was a girls dream a 100 years ago. Rather than be sold for a bride price or married to the person her parents picked, a woman dreamed of a lover who cared. This give rise of the romance novel in the Unidted State in the 1800s.Women were not free to marry for love until the 1940s. In China, women became free enough to look for love rather than marry her parents' choice in the 1980s. The idea of finding true love comes from this.Today, however, we know that love is composed of five feelings that arise from 5 differnet bilogical systems. Dr. Billy Kidd has demonstrated (BlameBilly.com) that the 5 love systems give rise to 1) the feeling of being in-love (thinking about one person), 2) sexual feelings, 3) feelings of friendship, 4) feeling like family, and 5) wanting to help your partner."True love" might be having all that going on for both partners.But the expression is really outdated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-5 16:03:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BillyTheKidd at 2010-12-5 13:26
True love was a girls dream a 100 years ago. Rather than be sold for a bride price or married to the person her parents picked, a woman dreamed of a lover who cared. This give rise of the romance n ...

Agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 08:18:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Rachel20101107 at 2010-11-20 22:28
Do you believe in soul mates?Do you believe that there is one perfect person out there for  ...

there is no such thing as one perfect person out there for anybody

there are many others out there with whom we can connect with and pair up ...
it's all down to who you meet first, depending on where you happen to be
at any point in time within your lifetime

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.