Author: 468259058

Chinese reporter Rui Chenggang at G20 steals show and slammed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-19 23:00:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2010-11-19 22:54

At the most, he meant "represent" the Asian press corps. It has nothing to do with representing all the Asian people.
Blame no one, blame the long-suppressed grievan ...

It seems that you live in the pocket of Mr. Rui, so you can read his mind.

Don't take it for grant that we are birdbrains and fail to understand what "represent Asians" refers to as the conclusion Mr. Rui jumped to. Please also search the Sina's interview with Mr. Rui, and learn how he interpreted "represent Asians". He never refers to Asian press corps.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 23:01:09 |Display all floors

Reply #12 ilearnabc's post

You can argue about his style, argue about if he should have asked the question,
about the protocol, last question to the host.

But you are definetly right on that one, it's the minimum.
And a journalist attending such a conference should be aware of this.
No Faux Pass,
and certainly he didn't do a good service to his employer
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 23:03:38 |Display all floors
Can I represent Mr. Rui and get his salary from CCTV without his authorisation? If yes, okay, my dear Chenggang, you can represent me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 23:08:39 |Display all floors

So much of WIN,

Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-19 23:03
Can I represent Mr. Rui and get his salary from CCTV without his authorisation? If yes, okay, my dear Chenggang, you can represent me.

seems I find myself somehow liking you.
Mhh,
are you the real ilea?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 23:15:19 |Display all floors

what an idiot...

who gives the rigth to representin me & others...and if i were the president i'd ask him to shut his face & sit-on-it  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 23:51:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-19 23:00

It seems that you live in the pocket of Mr. Rui, so you can read his mind.

Don't take it for grant that we are birdbrains and fail to understand what "represent Asians" refers to  ...

Then how are you so sure that he "represented" the whole Asia? No, there's no point arguing about that. Everyone can have his interpretation.

The important part is what followed: he has been barraged since then for his "representation".

The Chinese has been suffering heavily from this "represent syndrome": this expert, that bureau...can all claim to "represent" the people. Then the people are annoyed and respond passive aggressively by criticizing anyone who dares to "represent" -- note the role the Internet has played.

To a large extent, the loud shouts of the people are understandable  as they probably never had any input in what this expert, that bureau...claim had happened. This expert, that bureau...felt the wrath of the people and backed down. Before long, the people begin to taste the sweetness of attacking anything they see as unjust, whether they are justified or not is another matter ---- and Rui's case, whether you stand on his side or think he simply insulted you is just another victim of this "mob mentality".
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 23:58:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2010-11-19 23:51

Then how are you so sure that he "represented" the whole Asia? No, there's no point arguing about that. Everyone can have his interpretation.
The important part is what followed: h ...

Did you read my words? Mr. Rui insists that he can represent Asia during an Interview with Sina, the most popular web portal in China.  The video of  the  interview is available in Sina website.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-11-20 12:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.