Author: vivian0102

Do you believe in fate or destiny? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-13 02:24:06 |Display all floors
Fate / destiny = our future.

My belief in fate / destiny is similiar to what most of you have been saying but with a little difference.

We create our own fate / destiny through living a respectful, healthy life, morally and spiritually. Education, hardwork, love, consideration, etc. are thye keys. By doing this, how is it possible to go wrong? Our fate / destiny will only be better.

We have no control in influencing the car which may run over us tomorrow    unfortunately.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-13 02:55:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-11-17 18:58

Just watch yer bum when i visit HK  

If you did that George I'd take a gasmask.

It'd be like lobbing a Woodbine in the Albert Hall

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-19 13:57:55 |Display all floors
Fate and Destiny..."When one makes a mistake in his past life, in new life he makes it better by admitting his wrongs." As for me, Yes, I BELIEVE in fate and destiny. I know that I did not meet Beilei Li by accident or "coincidence", but by fate and destiny that has been brought from my past life. Fate is what brought me back to my only love and destiny is why we are going to be together forever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-21 06:08:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MichaelLi20 at 2010-12-19 13:57
Fate and Destiny..."When one makes a mistake in his past life, in new life he makes it better by admitting his wrongs." As for me, Yes, I BELIEVE in fate and destiny. I know that I did no ...

Yes it's all about being that

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 04:49:33 |Display all floors

she can run but she cant hide...

believin if she is mine i'd automatically find her so easily no matter where she hides...aint that scary for some lassies outhere to hear what i say  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 20:39:04 |Display all floors

Yes and no

Clearly my thinking is valid for a very general context that can be refuted by any particular situation (cultural mindset, for example) but I guess that some life events are completely mastered by own individual's attitude, while other ones, do not.

Example of a life event which depends exclusively on the individual: the college course he or she will follow and therefore indicating his/her future profession

Example of a life event which do not depend on the individual: those we "blame" the fate itself as a plane accident or winning a big jackpot on lottery.

[ Last edited by GoChina888 at 2010-12-22 08:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.