Author: vivian0102

Do you believe in fate or destiny? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-26 16:06:33 |Display all floors
I don't believe in fate, no matter what I come across,luck or adversity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 15:46:43 |Display all floors
Some wishes I had in the past have come true.  
I have a feeling my other dreams would be true gradually.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 17:20:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian0102 at 2010-11-17 14:41
I believe in fate. I think that you can't influence your future or that "trying" to do something is pointless. It's just that there are some things we cannot change. There are some things ...

Oh dear, you must be born very lucky.

I know if I ever think the way you think, my father will immediately DISOWN me.

For that reason, I work very hard.  NEVER THINKING about fate or destiny.

But I am happy today.

I have never achieved what I desired but I have LIVED.  I tried, I influenced and I tried to influence.    Do you like what I did ?

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-12 18:08:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian0102 at 2010-11-17 14:41
I believe in fate. I think that you can't influence your future or that "trying" to do something is pointless. It's just that there are some things we cannot change. There are some things that will happen no matter what we do. I believe people are at the mercy of fate or destiny esp when a tragedy happens. ...

I believe in Destiny too. whoever he is, at last, the destiny of human being is death. If he has genetic defect, however he nourish his body, the destiny is sickness.

But I do believe that we can influnce our future. Our life journey is composed by dots in the past. We dont know what would happen when we were trying to do something during the past decade. But now we take a look at the past, we do know some of the something compose the present achievements or remorse.
I believe that we can better accomplish something with a good mood than bad, and a positive attitude brings more good mood.
... ...

I believe such believes will give us the confidence, the courage and the drive to do sth right for our future especially when a tragedy happens..

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-12 18:54:41 |Display all floors
There eve an old teacher sketched a big circle, and told his students that my knowledge is just like the area restricted within the circle. Next the teacher sketched a small circle, a large part of which overlapped that big circle. "the small circle represents the knowledge what now you have, "the teachers said, "what is the borderless huge area outside the two circles? They are the knowledge we dont know."
Thousand of years ago, human being don't know the the Earth orbits the Sun and the gravity. Century ago, human being don't know space travel vehicles, areoplane and areoship. Now that we know dark matter and black hole, probably one day in the future, With the circle of Human being's knowledge gradually growing larger and larger, Human being wouldn't be destined to die, maybe have the ability to time travel to the past and read this my reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 20:43:30 |Display all floors
however ,I think there is something that  we cannot change  whatever we have tried
YES  I do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 22:04:36 |Display all floors
i believe in fate deeply .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.