Author: NE_Tigress

Death toll of Shanghai fire climbs to 53 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-17 21:42:08 |Display all floors

What should we learn from Shanghai fire tragedy?

It´s urgent to China the improvement of its safety rules concerning measures against fire, the adoption of tougher laws and likewise the officials to adopt a rigid behavior such as not ignoring or cheating in the deployment and carrying such laws out and exemplar punishment to those officials who fail.

No excuses should be tolerate specially when it relates to life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 22:12:25 |Display all floors
when I  saw the news  through the cctv ,  I was shocked .    why the government   can't  provide  a  safe
environment   for us to live in .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 23:26:33 |Display all floors
It's a tragedy, I'm really sorry about that. life is unexpected, We should all cherish our lives and love the people around us. The most important thing is to find measures to stop this disasters happen again, we need to think about that but not only grieve here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 00:53:42 |Display all floors

time to sue the buildin owner...

not sure how little the victims would get  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 11:22:52 |Display all floors

Reply #25 youknowhat's post

so pity, hope the real reason wouldn't be hiden up by gov' corruption, give the victim the truth, bless them to be peace in heaven...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 12:34:09 |Display all floors

Fine pyroclastic flows

Needless to say the building didn't turn into fine dust in seconds after the fire was 45 minutes old.As on
9/11.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.