Author: sharonwong

Indian Singer invited to perform on closing ceremony [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-19 16:55:31 |Display all floors

more epic butthurt and inferiourity feelings detected...

Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-19 02:28
\

Nah!!!  It's better known as a "you have your own world and we have ours sort of scenario". God never intended for the species to cross pollinate you know. If he did, Adam would have been brown while Eve, of course, would always remain that white prize possession in the Bible, therefore nothing so inferior or so complex about it. I mean why does species intrude upon those of others I'll never know but that, IMHO, is truly what "inferior complex" is all about. God!!!  I can just envision it... Damn...  And that Guangzhou, my very own hometown!!!!

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 17:11:26 |Display all floors
I love "cross pollinating"^^ LOL
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 17:16:46 |Display all floors
eddie just hates to see that he doesn't have a chance to get a share of it as well over in vancouver,
while he knows that back in guangzhou, them girls are happy to see some guys from "chocolate city that not even bring the physical requirements to satisfy them into town,
but even some actual interest in doing so.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 22:38:08 |Display all floors
I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 22:38:22 |Display all floors
I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 07:57:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by msrong at 2010-11-18 12:02
Buddhism and Indian culture spread to China  some thousand years ago during the Tang Dynasty.

God!  While the Arab world is a by product of cross pollination between African violets and cactus's of  the Arabic deserts; Southern Europe same process; a good portion (say... 50%???) of the SE Asian landscape, i.e., Myanmar, Thailand, and Malaysian infested with an invasive weed known as turmeric and a new species which is not quite Asian and not quite South Asian erupts all over SE Asian landmass; are you guys suggesting that the national flower "Jasmine" too be cross pollinated from without?  

I mean Golly, as the Anglo once said of cross pollination between B&W's that in within 200 years that there won't be anymore blond's to had (sad state of white man affair) in their white world, isn't it then fair for us Chinese to have the exact same concern seeing how "MONEY & ECONOMIC STATUS" does buy love???  

O'hhhh!!! You guys know where I'm heading with that...  I mean it's just obvious!  

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-11-19 04:07 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 08:34:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-11-19 01:16
eddie just hates to see that he doesn't have a chance to get a share of it as well over in vancouver...

Well... I wouldn't know about that... I mean Hell! Was in Shanghai, Beijing, Nanjing, Wuhan, Chongqing, and everything else in between as well as the Guangzhou vicinity only not too long ago saw the bird's nest dirt cheap, too, mind you, and: dark chocolates just isn't no exotic delicacy your average well rounded Chinese would fancy over... Of course, for economic reasons, and for those of a certain specialized sector of the Chinese demography, I'm sure anything is better than a life in the gutters of humanity and/or in the poor house so anything -- yes anything goes for them...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.