Views: 9216|Replies: 4

China now global diabetes epicentre [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-15 09:22:10 |Display all floors
I saw the headline as I logged in.

So why do you think that China is now the global diabetes epicentre?

Lessons should had been learnt after the Indian diabetes out brake.
I will only say this, ever since the influx of American soft drinks has the rise of diabetes been so prolific.

It is all to do with the types of sugars and especially the non-sugar sweeteners within these filthy drinks.

I can assure you that I have not consumed any soft drink for over twenty years now due to something else that I found out about soft drinks.
What set my alarm bells ringing was when I had a visit from my cousin from the U.S,
When she was living over here in the U.K she would drink soft drinks so I offered her some soft drinks as she does not drink tea or coffee.
I asked her why she does not drink soft drinks no more? All she said was that her dad told her not to drink them as he was warned not to drink them when flying as he is in the air force. When I asked why what is wrong with it? She would not say no more as if it was some big secret.
And yes it was a big secret as far as the U.S air force was concerned and civil aviation pilots.
Due to the noxious properties of aspartame brain function is greatly affected by altitude due to the change in hyper baric pressure.
In extreme cases blacking out and epilepsy
The main culprits are the so-called low sugar drinks that actually contain no sugar at all.
The substance that they use is called aspartame (aspartic acid) (methanol) (phenylalanine) are the three metabolites that aspartame contains.
Methanol is actually wood alcohol and if consumed will make you blind.
Laboratory tests have shown massive tumours and leisions in the brains of rats after prolonged consumption.
Since the rise of production of flavoured water diabetes has increased exponetially.

There is no such thing as side effects there are only effects and there are 92 related to the consumption of aspartame which is an excito-toxin, here are the effects below.

It is time to educate yourself for the sake of your health.

Eye
blindness in one or both eyes
decreased vision and/or other eye problems such as: blurring, bright flashes, squiggly lines, tunnel vision, decreased night vision
pain in one or both eyes
decreased tears
trouble with contact lenses
bulging eyes
Ear
tinnitus - ringing or buzzing sound
severe intolerance of noise
marked hearing impairment
Neurologic
epileptic seizures
headaches, migraines and (some severe)
dizziness, unsteadiness, both
confusion, memory loss, both
severe drowsiness and sleepiness
paresthesia or numbness of the limbs
severe slurring of speech
severe hyperactivity and restless legs
atypical facial pain
severe tremors
Psychological/Psychiatric
severe depression
irritability
aggression
anxiety
personality changes
insomnia
phobias
Chest
palpitations, tachycardia
shortness of breath
recent high blood pressure
Gastrointestinal
nausea
diarrhea, sometimes with blood in stools
abdominal pain
pain when swallowing
Skin and Allergies
itching without a rash
lip and mouth reactions
hives
aggravated respiratory allergies such as asthma
Endocrine and Metabolic
loss of control of diabetes
menstrual changes
marked thinning or loss of hair
marked weight loss
gradual weight gain
aggravated low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
severe PMS
Other
frequency of voiding and burning during urination
excessive thirst, fluid retention, leg swelling, and bloating
increased susceptibility to infection
Additional Symptoms of Aspartame Toxicity include the most critical symptoms of all
death
irreversible brain damage
birth defects, including mental retardation
peptic ulcers
aspartame addiction and increased craving for sweets
hyperactivity in children
severe depression
aggressive behavior
suicidal tendencies
Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Epstein-Barr
Post-Polio Syndrome
Lyme Disease
Grave’s Disease
Meniere’s Disease
Alzheimer’s Disease
ALS
Epilepsy
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
EMS
Hypothyroidism
Mercury sensitivity from Amalgam fillings
Fibromyalgia
Lupus
non-Hodgkins
Lymphoma
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

那么,为什么你认为中国现在是全球糖尿病震中?

教训应该是经过出闸印度糖尿病的经验教训。
我只会这样说,自从美国软饮料涌入,不断增加的糖尿病如此多产。

这一切是怎样用,特别是糖的种类及在这些肮脏的饮料非蔗糖甜味剂。

我可以向你们保证,我没有消耗了二十多年历史,由于别的东西,我发现任何关于软饮料软饮料。
是什么让我的警钟响了,当我从我的表姐从美国访问,
当她在英国居住过这里,她会喝饮料,所以我给了她一些软饮料,因为她不喝茶或咖啡。
我问她为什么不喝饮料没有更多?她只说,她的爸爸告诉她不要喝他们,因为他被警告他们不要喝,因为他飞行时在空中力量。当我问他为什么什么是错呢?她不会说那么多了,就好像它是一些大的秘密。
是的这是一个天大的秘密,据美国的空军和民航飞行员关注。
由于阿斯巴甜脑功能的有害性能有很大的影响,由于高空气压在超压力的变化。
在极端情况下进行发黑和癫痫
主要的罪魁祸首是所谓的低糖饮料,实际上包含没有糖的。
他们使用的物质被称为阿斯巴甜(天门冬氨酸)(甲醇)(苯丙氨酸)是三大代谢物含有阿斯巴甜。
甲醇是木材实际上,如果食用酒精会使你失明。
实验室测试表明在经过长时间的消耗大量的老鼠大脑肿瘤和leisions。
由于糖尿病的加味水产量增加了高度增加。

没有这样的东西的副作用,只有效果和有相关的阿斯巴甜消耗,是一种毒素,使大脑兴奋的东西好吃相信92,这里有以下的影响。

这是时间来教育为您的健康着想自己。

失明的单眼或双眼
视力下降和/或其他眼部问题,如:模糊,明亮闪烁,波浪线,隧道视觉,夜间视力下降
疼痛单眼或双眼
下降的眼泪
麻烦隐形眼镜
突眼

耳鸣 - 铃声或嗡嗡声
严重的不容忍的噪音
明显听力障碍
神经
癫痫发作
头痛,偏头痛和(一些严重)
头晕,走路不稳,无论
混乱,记忆力减退,同时
严重的嗜睡和困倦
感觉异常或肢体麻木
严重不清的讲话
多动腿严重不安
非典型颜面疼痛
严重的震颤
心理/精神
严重的抑郁症
易怒
侵略
焦虑
人格改变
失眠
恐惧症
胸部
心悸,心跳过速
气短
最近血压高
胃肠道
恶心
腹泻,有时粪便中血液
腹痛
吞咽时疼痛
皮肤和过敏
瘙痒没有皮疹
唇口反应
麻疹
如哮喘加重呼吸道过敏
内分泌与代谢
失去控制糖尿病
月经改变
明显变薄或脱发
明显的体重减轻
逐步体重增加
严重的低血糖(血糖)
严重的经前综合症
其他
排尿及排尿时燃烧频率
口渴,水肿,腿肿,腹胀
对感染的易感性增加
阿斯巴甜的毒性其他症状包括最重要的症状都
死亡
不可逆的脑损伤
出生缺陷,包括精神发育迟滞
消化性溃疡
阿斯巴甜瘾,并增加对甜食的渴望
儿童多动症
严重的抑郁症
攻击行为
自杀倾向
阿斯巴甜可能触发,模仿,或导致以下疾病:
慢性疲劳综合征
爱泼斯坦的EB
后小儿麻痹症候群
莱姆病
严重的疾病
美尼尔氏病
阿尔茨海默氏病
ALS的
癫痫
多发性硬化症(MS)
环境管理体系
甲状腺功能减退症
水星灵敏度从汞合金补牙
纤维肌痛
狼疮
非霍奇金
淋巴瘤
注意力缺陷症(ADD)

对中国人民必须通知

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 13:28:16 |Display all floors
because of the food !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 15:37:09 |Display all floors

Excessive Consumption not Cola causes Diabetes

What causes Diabetes?

Foreign soft drinks like Coke/Pepsi causing Diabetes? I am afraid this is very incorrect and not medically supported. There are mainly 2 types of Diabetes and their Causes are different:

1. Type 1 Diabetes (Insulin Dependent)

Type 1 is caused by the body's inability to produce Insulin. It may Inherited (Congenital) or due to weakness in the Immune system or Infection. Majority of cases happen in children and therefore, it is also called Juvenile Diabetes. It strikes seemingly healthy people with normal weight. Nothing to do with foreign soft drinks.

2. Type 2 Diabetes (Insulin Resistant)

Type 2 is most common and could be caused either by Genetics (Inherited) or Lifestyle. Type 2 occurs because of Insulin Resistance (may also include Insulin Deficiency). In Type 2, the body is not using the Insulin produced. When that happens, the blood sugar level increases dramatically to a dangerous level (> 7 mmol/L) because the Glucose produced by the Liver is not absorbed by body cells (primarily muscle and fat cells). Thus, Insulin Deficiency or Insulin Resistance causes High Blood Glucose (sugar). It is not caused directly by consuming Sweet things or Sugars. I have always had to stress this point to most of my friends. That's why Insulin injection is one of the most common treatment for Diabetes.

Having said that, Lifestyle, and Diet in particular, has a huge bearing on the Blood Glucose level. Some types of Food/Beverage causes High Glucose level and here are some of them: Bread (Wheat), Noodles (Wheat), Rice, Potatoes, Watermelon, etc. essentially, anything that is high in Carbohydrates, Starch or Glucose. Beer has Moderate GI levels and overdrinking can result in high Glucose level.

Regular Sugar (Sucrose) actually has a Medium Glycemic Index (GI ~60) compared to most Carbohydrates, e.g. White Bread (100). Drinking a can/bottle of cola a day will not cause Diabetes. However, excessive drinking of soft drinks could lead to elevated levels of Blood Glucose. I seriously doubt if an average Chinese would drink so much soft drink in one day over an extended period. Most Americans drink a lot of cola from childhood over many years therefore, Diabetes should have gone through the roof. However, China today is the epicenter of Diabetes. So what’s going on?

The reasons are:

1.High Carbohydrate Intake – Rice, Noodle, etc. The average Chinese simply eats too much Rice and Noodles.
2.High Cholesterol Diet – Excessive consumption of Cooking Oil, Fats, Rich Food, Meats, etc. all result in Obesity or Overweight, making a person susceptible to high Blood Glucose.
3.Lack of Exercise – Chinese people used to cycle 1 to 2 hours everyday for work or school. Today, they take public transport, ride gas/electric scooters or drive.
4.Emergence of the Middle Class who are Affluent, Eat Excessively and Exercise Too Little. Prior to 1992, China was mostly Blue Collar Workers and Farmers where there was more Physical exertion. Prior to 1990s, China also had little to offer in terms of rich, carbohydrate laden and fatty food as the country recover from decades of poverty and political instability.
5. Lack of Diabetes Awareness and Treatment

In short, it is the Unhealthy Rich Chinese Diet..

Now, the Western diet of McDonalds, KFC, Soft Drinks, etc. may have exacerbated the Cholesterol and Blood Sugar levels but these types of food seems to be consumed on a non-daily basis unlike the Americans who eat them every day. It is what you eat Every Day that causes high Cholesterol and Diabetes. Not the occasional cola.

Coupled with Smoking, high Cholesterol level, Obesity, Hypertension and lack of Exercise, Diabetes will lead to other serious diseases, especially Cardiovascular disease.

Why be so quick to blame foreigners or foreign things for every problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 17:06:12 |Display all floors
too many fat people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 17:36:06 |Display all floors
I'm sceptical.

Commonly the media claim that there is an epidemic of disease, when really, there is just an epidemic of tests.

It would be more believable if there were correlative studies to the average weight in the big cities, assuming we are talking about type 2 diabetes, a clumsy term which needs to be junked,

So, is there an epidemic of Chinese fatties?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.