Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-22 23:53:07 |Display all floors
sister,what i felt bad is the fights between our parents and brother that dinner time,it was about the time when I got to know that you got cancer( you sent me by mobile phone) around one week,first I pointed our parents that they did not pay more attention to your work and life,I blamed them since you got married(you've been married for 14 yrs now) they did not even visit your city,only one time or twice,one time I knew that they went to borrow money from you for brother's study .I blamed all those years I did for them and for our brother, we just ignore you as you got married ,we took for granted that your man's family would be responsible for you. I did not worry about you at all,I persume you got the man who loved you very much as well as his family.darely to know that you worked so hard like a man. we cried that day ouside of your hospital bed,i remeber father cried a lot one reason is that he felt he was powerless to find your a good job using his past relationsip as he wasn't in his position,another reason he felt that if he could have known what had happend today he would do his best to get you a easier job.. the night chating went with brother that we said your boy is 14 yrs old now that our parents even never help you with the rasing up of baby...then I suddenly said all those yrs we did is for him,for his study,for his job and for his marriage,when I said like that,he suddenly got angy with me and the final conversation became a family fight...I was a bad person for our parents,and for our brother and his wife,that night, I think nobody likes me as I said so many truth words.the second day,I just drove to the city,our mother even did not care where I went, indeed,as  daughters,they never give us enough care and attention as they did for our brother,we both know the reason,we both know that one day if we got married,we will be another family's member,only the boy in the family is the hope and support for them..we know that very well,all those yrs hard work from me that the money went to our parent's saving account,but still,they said they are poor they need money,they asked me to buy anythings they needed for the life. I tried my best  to satisfy their needs.

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2010-11-22 11:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 00:07:24 |Display all floors

continue

I tried my best to build up my own good life without any body's support in southern city. I remembered exactly each month,I wired some money for our father,some times,4000 (few months togehter),sometimes,2000 ,I keep doing like that around 10 yrs,I supported them and brother without thinking too much of myself,I thought they are parents,father's health condition isn't well,and our brother needs to continue his study in school until he got his bachelor's. I remembered our father told me one day he would give my money back.Until now,I do not believe him at all,if I could use only one word is LIE. since our bother got married, he just give his city apartment to our brother,and village houses,our brother and his wife got their own room,and me,each time I visited parents,I could use the bed that connected with our parents and you know well about that.,last year, our parents pushed me to buy one old school near where they lived,and I know they would not leave me anythings when they died. as the houses they lived now is supposed for me ,at least,half,but it seemd all are not the same...

what should I say? I should not do what I did in the past supporting them? I should not born to be a daughter? or I should prepare a fight by law with them? ,,,,NO,I can't do anythings,in one moment,I hate them,I hate their greedy,I hate they are our parents, I hate what I did for them,in one moment,I said let it go, they are my parents,If i do not care about them,who would do? ...

I would forget this fight ,I would forgive our parents,I would still do what I should do as a daughter....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 19:23:59 |Display all floors
Wend. 25/11,2010,

Sister, do you still remember Papi? the pet  that I take with me when I visited you in your city, he is very naughty now,all the time he wants to go out to play with those local s.I tried to stop him to be together with them. yesterday,he escaped from me and I couldn't get him back by calling his name,I and the office guys searched for more than one hr,finally dan dan got him from the mountain,he must be tired after playing with those local s,esp.he is chasing one ugly femal  now,haha. that was the first time he behaved like a bad boy, last night,he did the same and realized he is grown-up now.I beated him hardly and later felt bad and pain,I should not  beat him as he is just an animal,there could be another way to teach or to handle him properly,but all I can do now is trying to hold him tightly and never release him from lach when I walk him outside in the garden.

you like him and your man also a  lover, few nights that Papi stayed in your home,he washed his claws and combed his hairs.and I remembered your husband said when you got well, you can keep the  with you as he is indeed a lovely creature and good company.

I happened found few of his photos when he is only 4-5 months which are very cute,and I'd love to share with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 19:27:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-25 19:23
Wend. 25/11,2010,

Sister, do you still remember Papi? the pet  that I take with me when I visited you in your city, he is very naughty now,all the time he wants to go out to play with those loca ...
008.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 19:27:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-25 19:23
Wend. 25/11,2010,

Sister, do you still remember Papi? the pet  that I take with me when I visited you in your city, he is very naughty now,all the time he wants to go out to play with those loca ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 19:28:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-25 19:27

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 19:35:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-25 19:27
pp.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.