Post time 2010-11-15 01:43:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-15 01:40
9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 01:47:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-11-15 01:41

My thoughts are with you at this moment Greatlady, I am so sorry to read that

AUSTIN

dear austin,thank you for your drop in, I can't believe I lost my only sister in one month that I ever neglected her so many years.

what I can do now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 02:09:42 |Display all floors

also sorry

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-15 02:17:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-15 01:47

dear austin,thank you for your drop in, I can't believe I lost my only sister in one month that I ever neglected her so many years.

what I can do now?

Please see my PM Greatlady

AUSTIN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 09:54:32 |Display all floors
R. I. P.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 15:28:04 |Display all floors
Dear sister,

My mood is still not well that I can't concerntrate on doing things. I can't help think of you,of your beauty figures and eyes.the last phone call from you was that you cried over the phone telling me that you missed me so much, you made me cried a lot after the phone call. when I got time to see you,i can't believe that you can't talk,you can't eat,you can't see me,you only can hear our words using your last strength,I have to much to say to you,I wanted to say I am sorry that I did not care so much of you as I did to our parents and to our only brother.I felt so sorry to you.all i still remember is your tears in the eyes in your last day in this world that  we have to keep drying ur eyes. you left with pain,you left us with so much pain and regrets.the day when I came back to my city after your rush funerals,I got messages from your husband,he said,he would rather go with you if he doesn't have kid with you,he hated you left him behind ..oh,god,I know how much he loves you and how much he would suffer from the emptiness of the apartment.

dear sister, you are normal person, I don't want to make you a hero or sth,I just want to use this way to express my feelings for you. some friends on cd they expressed their same feelings as I do,they are kind person as you did,austin told me time can heal the pain for the losss of you, i hope your husband would get over this hard time soon.so,if you are there in the heaven,do not worry.pls bless all of us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 21:42:29 |Display all floors

dream of you

dear sister,

some relative remember one day you said you feel your soul is out of your body,is like seperated. I am still wondering if we have soul after we died?
I had  a dream that I was sitting lonely in my shop, all suddenly,there are many ppls come in to the shop and tried the sweaters that you made for me in this summer time. those ppls put on your hand-made sweaters and they like them  a lot,and one person is ready to buy as I remembered how much I charged for her.

I told this dream to mom,she got upset with me,she said I shouldn't visited your home after you died,that day I supposed to visit our parents,but I postponed the trip and met ur husband and boy again.our mother said I did wrong,and I shouldn't miss you since you died,she suggested me if you appears again in my dream,I should call your name badly so that you won't disturb me (us)...look like our mother is very superstitious...she said we are totally in a different world,and we have no anymore relations. she even told me to throw away the sweaters that you made for me for bad luck.No,I don't take mom's suggestion,I still carry the sweaters that you made for me and I think I will wear it one day when I am ready.

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2010-11-15 09:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.