Author: cindy1225

Christian woman receives death sentence for blasphemy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-13 05:37:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-13 00:56

Whether I agree with it or not doesn't matter at all. No matter she is a Pakistani or not, she should abide to the laws of the country where she lives in.

When it comes to religious i ...

Whether you agree DOES matter because that is all we are talking about here.  

Nothing wrong with calling crazy 'crazy' if you know what I mean.  I'm sure you have no issues calling some US actions or laws crazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 09:39:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-13 05:37

Whether you agree DOES matter because that is all we are talking about here.  

Nothing wrong with calling crazy 'crazy' if you know what I mean.  I'm sure you have no issues calling some US actions or laws crazy.  

It depends.

What we agree with  about some issues matter, it only matters in this BBS.

What you agree with about some  issues matter, it only matters in the USA.

In other words, don't overstep the bounds.

Don't impersonate yourself as international police officer like Uncle Same gets used to. Halloween has gone.

Meow  It reminds me of your grandchild.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 09:47:50 |Display all floors
British teenager banned from America for life after sending Barack Obama abusive email

He is a only 17 years old kid.  Few people could see the abusive email, but Obama gagged him.

What's your say, Fenny?  I am sure you have your say in this case, since you are an American citizen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 12:00:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-13 09:39

It depends.

What we agree with  about some issues matter, it only matters in this BBS.

What you agree with about some  issues matter, it only matters in the USA.

In other words, don ...

I'm just another person with an opinion, nothing more.  I don't know how many times I have to remind people I'm not the US government nor do I speak for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 12:48:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-13 12:00
I'm just another person with an opinion, nothing more.  I don't know how many times I have to remind people I'm not the US government nor do I speak for them.

I don't have objection to hear from the different voices, and debate with them.  I never think you are the mouthpiece of Uncle Sam. However, I'd say you're a typical American with superior self-centered values and individualism of Westerners, except for Germans, which reflect in your comments both in this thread and other ones I have observed.

You guys think the US laws and values are superior than those of other developing countries. Subconsciously, you try to shove your values down to other people's throats without respect.

The case of Google China, and the invasion of Iraq reflected typical American values. With such mindset, Google threatened to withdraw from China, and Uncle Sam invaded into Iraq and hung Saddam.  You guys think you are the justice and you should set the rules of the world. This is hegemonism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 16:27:46 |Display all floors

Nothing new, minorities are third class citizens in Is lamic countries

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 17:12:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-13 16:26

Why so?

I think the Ten Commandments are a brilliant and valid collection of basic laws to inspire any country, whether Christian or not.

Are you insane?  

Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion.  I'm not going to live by anyone's religious doctrine.  
Keep your religion away from me thank you.  It has to be a human rights violation to force you to live by religious laws.  What if a person doesn't believe in that religion?

You're stretching things here....just so you can defend your beloved musIims.  It's sick seneca.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.