Author: cindy1225

Will China have the capability to challenge US Air Force in 2020? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-17 14:06:47 |Display all floors

Reply #21 edisonone's post

China is not POOR, only relatively speaking compared to other bloc of states!
It's the old devil of VESTED INTEREST of revenue merchants, and the CREAKING STAGNATION of ancient Chinese people!

Today, In fact, China is far richer than it ever was in the past 5,000 years of history!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 00:56:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-11-16 22:06
China is not POOR, only relatively speaking compared to other bloc of states!
It's the old devil of VESTED INTEREST of revenue merchants, and the CREAKING STAGNATION of ancient Chinese people!

Sometimes, Draken, your interjections, simply put, is just way way too complicated for a dummy of a 20st century armchair of a Yih Fei as myself to be able to get into this thick skull of mind. I mean what does being poor have to do with  totalianism???
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 05:33:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-19 00:56

Sometimes, Draken, your interjections, simply put, is just way way too complicated for a dummy of a 20st century armchair of a Yih Fei as myself to be able to get into this thick skull of mind. ...

Talking toilet again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 12:28:05 |Display all floors

Reply #23 edisonone's post

In a world of inequality, the reigning hegemon has the advantage of incumbency of technologies, resources, and influence on many of the global local state's revenue merchants!

Look at how The Riau Faction, were twisted into subservience by the CIA used of Revenue Merchants!

In a way, China's kongfu is to avoid inflitration by the CIA, but i reckon, state owned enterprises has weakness of it's own!
China would have to eventually learn the techniques mastered by the British Club in handling the American hegemon!
Otherwise, it will be stuck with burdens of progressing the state!
The LONG ARMS of the CIA, their inventiveness is amazing!
When President Obama was visiting Indonesia, I saw on TV, how ordinary Indonesians had to BEG President Obama to let Indonesia progress it's economy, and influence their own Indonesian President - a military regime that was supported and installed by the CIA!

It's was an eye opener but not really a surprise!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-11-19 01:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:17:47 |Display all floors

Reply #25 greendragon's post

hahahahaha

stupid diatribe from a racist liar, right?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 13:41:03 |Display all floors
China has done a good job of copying and stealing everyone else's technology so far, I expect they will actually make something happen on their own one day
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 14:01:10 |Display all floors

Copying is the fastest way to catch up!

BUT, it's the resources per capita that determines the final GNP per capita of the state!
Just add up the numbers, and you should have enough to report to your superiors that China is not a threat!

so, don't get too worried!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.