Author: cindy1225

Will China have the capability to challenge US Air Force in 2020? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-16 15:21:52 |Display all floors
I think China will either implode internally from Chinese citizens sick and tired of  the corrupt totalitarian regime called the co m munist party or she will turn into a psuedo-democracy before a conflict with the US happens.  And after either of these two events, conflict will become a lot less likely....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 07:56:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2010-11-15 23:21
I think China will either implode internally from Chinese citizens sick and tired of  the corrupt totalitarian regime called the co m munist party or she will turn into a psuedo-democracy before a  ...

do you even understand what the term 'totalitarian' mean? you bigot!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 13:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-17 07:56

do you even understand what the term 'totalitarian' mean? you bigot!

I think you'd better ask yourself that question judging by your reply to mark ed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 13:34:21 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi

do you think democracy is so great. less then 50 percent vote
Afghanistan is a great example of a fail state.
so is many African country.

Democracy don't work for poor country.

talking about freedom. china sometime have more if you look at the thing americans are doing.
when you go on plane now. you have to get a x-ray that can see you naked or be force to be sex harass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 13:40:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by drakninja at 2010-11-17 13:34
do you think democracy is so great. less then 50 percent vote
Afghanistan is a great example of a fail state.
so is many African country.

Democracy don't work for poor country.

talking ab ...

I live in China, have done for 7 years and yes, there are some freedoms here that aren't enjoyed in the US but then, China hasn't been a victim of mass religious terrorism (9/11) and isn't universally hated like the US. I guess China has a lot of catching up do huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 13:57:15 |Display all floors

Reply #19 exportedkiwi's post

I think people in China, at least a BIG BUNCH of them, are struggling with inferior standard of living!
But in the world of limited resources, it's a matter of fact.....

(at least compared to EU, ATRS, British Club and USA!)

but is far superior to people in the stressed crescent!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 13:58:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-11-16 21:05
I think you'd better ask yourself that question judging by your reply to mark ed!

That sounds like a challenge from you to me, Mr. Kiwi... I mean do you seriously believe that your tactics or your western narrow-minded-egotistical self-made double-standardises opinions will shake the confidence that I/we Chinese have in ourselves?

I mean, Man! "TOTALITARIANISM"?????

Who give him, or you, the rights to brand/label anyone, as totalitarian? I mean are you God? Is your world (the West) God's country? I mean what makes you guy think you are better than they are? Damn brainless bigots!!!

They may be poor, they may even honestly hate you guys because of the threat and the blackmail you guys posts and uses against them, but they are not a bunch of dummies who echoes every words their leaderships s them and believed in thos bull sh*ts...  They are a people "PRIDE" and that is something you guys will never have because you guys are just a bunch of sheep who can't think for yourselves...  You let your leaderships think for you instead...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.