Author: joeching

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-20 09:31:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-11-18 09:09 PM

What nonsense !
Did han generals rule over the whole of China?
Who was the rulers back then ?
Weren't the Manchu still ruling the whole of China?

And talking about Han generals, Yuan Shi Ka ...

all the military power were in the hands of han general during and after taipin rebellion.  even during the 8-nation xtian crusade, the 2 most powerful han general refused to fight, so it was the boxers who protected the qing monarch from being captured, and their final victory at the battle of the gal's gate prevented prevented china from cutting.
-
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 09:38:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-11-18 09:09 PM

And talking about Han generals, Yuan Shi Kai was responsible for the abidication of the last China Emporer, and later proclaimed himself as the new Emperor of China.
So it's Yuan Shi Kai that was responsible for the demise of Ching Dynasty, not Sun.

it was a horse trade made between yuan and sun that sold out china for their own piece of the action.  yuan was an able leader(i know his son as a professor at columbia u), and he could still hold china together.  but sun stunk him to death with all the xtian and demobcrazy sh!t.  then sun/chiang smear him just like the ameica xtian monkey smeared japan.(and wang ching wei and mao, and jim).  anyway, all history will be thoroughly reinvestigated and revised, no matter how hard u xtian s try to prevent us.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 09:44:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-11-18 09:12 PM

And yet, it was his armies that fought hard against you murderous Japs.
But don't use that to justify Japanese brutal invasion into China.

no, mao was hiding in the caves and eating pumpkins.  and this is what he said about fighting japanese:

In August 1937, in a speech, Mao said:"Some people think that I should fight the Japanese more, in order to show that I love my country.  But that country I (fight for and) love would be Chiang Kai-shek's country".

in fact, his falling apart with peng was because peng tried to fight the japan headon without understanding japan's real intentions, and the forgery by the american monkey.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.