Author: cindy1225

New Disneyland Project Launched in Shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-24 13:11:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-17 18:30

you are brain washed one definitely and as you are very rude to my motherland fellows. I bet you are not even a Chinese,you are a trash in China.

no you are the traitor all you are worried about is if your shares in this Disneyland filth go down, what a Cretin you are I bet you are not even a woman as a woman is useful unlike yourself, as for not being Chinese dont you even dare question my ethicity I am more chinese than you, yor mind is poluted by the corporate filth of the Yankee so why dont you open a pleasure palace for you yankee lovers and move to Vietnam, maybe you are there already. lo gai as we Cantonese say, and if you dont manage to work out what it means then you really are not chinese. now go and play with your ladyboys traitorwoman. pok gai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 17:03:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2010-11-24 13:11

no you are the traitor all you are worried about is if your shares in this Disneyland filth go down, what a Cretin you are I bet you are not even a woman as a woman is useful unlike yourself, as  ...

yeah,the polluted airs are full of my room,smells like d.o.gy's fart, no wonder my polluted mind.
Could the cantanese got more fresh air and cleaning enviroment so that the guys like you keep all time ALERT mind for an even normal topics?

well,perhaps that I need to consult my Chinese friends and relatives who lives in overseas sign me an Invitation Letter so that I can take my sister's boy to see Disneyland in the future as the patriots like you here are trying to turn down all the good deeds from foreign investors.

btw,without those foreign investors in China,how could China grow -up so strongly and quickly year by year?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 10:27:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2010-11-24 13:11

no you are the traitor all you are worried about is if your shares in this Disneyland filth go down, what a Cretin you are I bet you are not even a woman as a woman is useful unlike yourself, as  ...

Oh Dragon, sometimes you looks funny talking as a tough man, calm down, your brainwhased and stupid

attitude, your disrespect to forumites's opinions and your lower background makes a shame for Chinese

people.

how much money you make posting like this?  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.