Author: cindy1225

New Disneyland Project Launched in Shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-14 02:57:56 |Display all floors
Shanghai  is not the capital , why not choose Beijing instead .?   
Wanna to go ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-14 14:48:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cindy1225 at 2010-11-5 10:47
A government agency and a joint venture company were inaugurated Friday for Walt Disney Co's theme park in Shanghai, marking the much-awaited project in China's largest city would finally start con ...

I think is a great idea for Chinese people who appreciate foreign attractions

I visited Disney in Hong Kong with a group of friends. Its really glad to see happy faces having fun in that

theme park. Also i saw many groups of Chinese families and college groups having good time there.

I think it will be a good idea for a lot of mainlanders that won't need to make a long travel to HK to enjoy

Disneyland

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-14 18:23:51 |Display all floors

Thank you...!

Originally posted by markwu at 2010-11-9 09:08
China has more animatable characters out of her rich history and folklore than all the disneyworlds.  Why not do a national high-tech theme park on her own? It's just technology and marketing.  If  ...

I was waiting for someone to make the same observation and suggestion.

the reason it's not being done is that it's in Shanghai, a city that is trying hard NOT to be Chinese. A few years ago they wanted to introduce bull fighting. Yep, that's right, bull fighting!

(I predict that in a few years time Shanghai will declare itself a city-state and no longer under the governance of the central government.)

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-11-14 06:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 09:30:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-11-8 17:19
The Chinese Government and the Shanghainese should learn from Hong Kong's big mistake.

Disneyland Theme Park don't work outside the USA!
Profit from the venture in Shanghai is just a pipe dream ...

China should ban this Amerikan crap and keep the young kids in touch with reality instead of stupid fantasy.
I can guarantee you all one thing that will happen to a high number of these kids that visit disneyland, and they probably have already got on the way to diabetes do to the brainwashing by amerikan consumerism. soft drinks and pop corn saturated with corn syrup.
people dont get ill for no reason it is to do with changing trends and lifestyles. we should all remember that amerikan business does not rely on ethics but only profit at any cost to the consumer.
it is illegal in the U.S to report B.S.E. or mad cow disease and the U.S Federal gov will imprison anyone reporting suchinfection.

[ Last edited by dragon1958 at 2010-11-15 09:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 10:01:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-11-14 14:48

I think is a great idea for Chinese people who appreciate foreign attractions

I visited Disney in Hong Kong with a group of friends. Its really glad to see happy faces havin ...

I forgot to say this great idea to bring Disney to Shanghai or better to say to China Mainland will bring more

employment, more visitors, more tourism to this great city.

This a theme park is for relax, for fun and to have an unforgetable time.

Wondering if i can post pics of my Chinese friends in Disney HK to see how happy they looks in those pics.[/
color]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 10:06:45 |Display all floors

That is a great idea too

Originally posted by markwu at 2010-11-9 09:08
China has more animatable characters out of her rich history and folklore than all the disneyworlds.  Why not do a national high-tech theme park on her own? It's just technology and marketing.  If  ...

I think it fits better to the Shanghai Expo but sadly it is over now

If China open to the world in business, Disney is also a good business, for them, for the city, for local

employees, etc.

Also it should be open for foreign attractions too that many people enjoy and appreciate with exception of

few people as you can see in this thread

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 10:07:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-11-15 10:01

I forgot to say this great idea to bring Disney to Shanghai or better to say to China Mainland will bring more

employment, more visitors, more tourism to this great city.

please dont post any pics of brainwashed fools no matter how happy they look.
it is like lovingly embracing the person who holds the gun to my head seconds before he shoots.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.