Author: hardluck2008

Happiness Index [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-9 16:42:13 |Display all floors
As people in many countries in the world, especially in China and in the US are figuering out these days: inflation is just another form of taxes. Somebody gets that money you lose: creditors with too low interest rates. And the major creditors of this kind are the banks and the government. Banks, however, are also debitors and therefore neither win nor lose bottomline  - yet the government is mainly a creditor, even a huge one. So let's be guai and pay our taxes to the Chinese government, that the Chinese government can use our tax money to pay the Obama administration's spending spree (as it is America's largest debitor).

Anyway, as a non-chinese, I could hedge the currency risk and don't lose anything from quantitative easing II. Chinese natives in China are having an even harder time: the Chinese government doesn't allow common people to use Yuan to buy such hedges, which is why many Chinese investors could do nothing but watching their portfoio errode. Some I know escaped into real estate, but also lost money there... only gold assets really paid off in the past few months in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 21:52:22 |Display all floors
china goverment  should be responsible for price hike .  the local government  has abiltiy to control the
commodity price . but  they  don't do anythings .   if our company  have not plan to increase our salary . I think most of us will confront more pressure in our life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 11:43:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2010-11-9 15:42
if you fail to get necesarry quantity of tears,I will help u by offering you a big bottle of hot pepper~~

Really ???But are there any other ways to get more tears,,I hate pepper and I'd rather listen to th fate!!
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 14:40:04 |Display all floors

Reply #31 mayerom's post

well~~
Your hearts seems to be very tender.
Come on into my warm arms and my gentle hug will give you some power to trigger your tears out naturally~~
Then your closefisted boss would rather increase your salary sharply.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 14:48:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2010-11-9 16:42
As people in many countries in the world, especially in China and in the US are figuering out these days: inflation is just another form of taxes. Somebody gets that money you lose: creditors with  ...

Are you convinced that the Chinese government is responsible for all these trouble?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-11 09:50:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2010-11-10 14:40
well~~
Your hearts seems to be very tender.
Come on into my warm arms and my gentle hug will give you some power to trigger your tears out naturally~~
Then your close ...

It seems that I don't need any tears any more ! You've trigger my tears !tahnks!
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-12 14:36:00 |Display all floors

Reply #34 mayerom's post

A pity that I am not your boss~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.