Author: Alex2010

Obama's Election Debacle [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-3 23:24:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2010-11-3 22:53
It really does not matter whether its the Republicans or democrats win, both are anglo parties basically for the Anglo constituents.

There ough to be a Latino party, a Black party, a Oriental p ...

What are you some kind of racist?  Oh wait...it's mechanic.  That's a horrible idea.  How are environmental issues different depending on the color of your skin?  How about education?  health care?  Do we need more divisions than we already have?  What would that be like in reality?  If you are part of the latino party that means you're anti-abortion?  Does it just kill you to see us standing side by side on certain issues?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-3 23:32:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2010-11-3 22:53
It really does not matter whether its the Republicans or democrats win, both are anglo parties basically for the Anglo constituents.

There ough to be a Latino party, a Black party, a Oriental p ...

Meanwhile all of the Latino's,blacks,whites and Orientals within the Ulcerated.Sphinctre of Arserica mull over their difference's and quest for control of that filthy colony and the RIGHTS of the rightful owners of that land " The 1st Nations lose even more land for stupid golf course's and mines. Human Rights only apply tp all of the foreign land theives in the colony. The Song Remains the Same.

In the future the stolen colony will be free of the foreign filth that are occupying it at present, the plauge is being manufactured by those that occupy the colony but it will backfire and the land of one half of my ancestors will be cleansed, My Chinese name means awake from uncounsiousness as does my Taino name. Dreamtime is over and I will watch and gloat as the rats try to flee that sinking ship with it's TOXIC debt's.

Only in Amerika can a dead man be entered in a half term election, whilst the Mafia switch off the power in Nevada, ooh dear I just revealed one of the partners in crime responsible for the twin towers false flag attack.
but hey stupid people keep on voting for their oppressors and so the elect what they deserve.
long may they suffer the chain of fools grows longer.

As well as Polical awareness I also have an awareness of politics dont bother trying to work it out.
oops I almost forgot, Obama is due to go to India and the cost of security is estimated at over $700,000,000 for 3 day period, wow and this colony is in debt, hey Obama watch your back your C.I.A  buddies may see this as a golden opportunity for an unfortunate event as it is very apparent of the re-emergence of their partners in crime in Nevada, dont be confused thinking that the power went off  to be an event in your favour boy. right now they hate you as much as they hated the Kennedy's and it is too late to try to cut the strings from your puppetmaster's, mmmm possible impeachment maybe on it's way for you, I wonder how Pelosi is feeling today? ooh and what an ugly Munt that is.

[ Last edited by dragon1958 at 2010-11-3 11:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-3 23:46:58 |Display all floors

The despicable fool returns

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-3 23:52:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-11-3 23:46

I thought I could smell you. it seems that you have fermented even more in your nitrate rich slum you call home. we salute the jewel of India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-3 23:54:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2010-11-3 09:22 PM

I thought I could smell you. it seems that you have fermented even more in your nitrate rich slum you call home. we salute the jewel of India.[/fon ...

A fool is a fool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-3 23:56:16 |Display all floors

Dragon 1958...

Of all the members in BBS I would puke as soon as I see you in online. Remember the world's garbage dumbed in a place for a year smelling like hell. Yes Dragon that's what you represent. No intelligence...no civilized animal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-4 00:12:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-11-3 23:56
Of all the members in BBS I would puke as soon as I see you in online. Remember the world's garbage dumbed in a place for a year smelling like hell. Yes Dragon that's what you represent. No intelli ...

dont make me laugh Punka walla or as any Urdu speaker would call you Guuta guold, you people live and eat like , and as for intellect yours was flushed away with the most intellegent part of you, oops my mistake you dont have toilets do you? still do it in the streets like , as they say dont drink the water.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.