Author: baofeng

Why do Westerners hate Muslims? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-11-1 01:24:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-31 04:07
Culture clash


They Have No Culture.......just a bunch(no offense Alex) of sand monkeys......
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-11-1 01:24:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-11-1 01:11
Because they always need enemies to hate.

Especially after the collapse of USSR.


Oh yeah that's the reason.  All the suicide bombers, threats for more attacks, and especially all previous attacks have all just been made up so we can have an enemy to hate.
The killings over the danish cartoon?  All lies from the zionist media right liuyedao?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-11-1 01:26:04 |Display all floors
Fanny are you married...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-11-1 01:27:14 |Display all floors
Technically, on paper anyways.  We've been separated for over ten years now.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-11-1 01:28:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-1 01:24
Oh yeah that's the reason.  All the suicide bombers, threats for more attacks, and especially all previous attacks have all just been made up so we can have an enemy to hate.
The killings over ...

.
Suicide bombers? threats? attacks? You don't call them as terrorist when you financed them against Russia.

They only became terrorist after they turn against you, after the collapse of USSR,

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-11-1 01:30:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-11-1 01:28

.
Suicide bombers? threats? attacks? You don't call them as terrorist when you financed them against Russia.

They only became terrorist after they turn against you, after the collapse of USSR,


Correct.  It was a bad policy to support the mujahideen against the soviets don't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-11-1 01:32:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-1 01:30
Correct.  It was a bad policy to support the mujahideen against the soviets don't you agree?

.
And who responsible for it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.