Author: baofeng

Why do Westerners hate Muslims? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-31 15:50:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-10-31 07:20
Well, this presumes that "Westerners" dislike MUSLlMS more than Chinese hate them.

Firstly, let's just remember that it's the China Daily BBS which censors the use of the word MUSLlM a ...

Emu, you're a birdbrain.

We Han Chinese and other ethnic Chinese don't hate Muslym people at all.  You are an ignoramus about China. You even don't speak Chinese. How come you can stand for us to say that? You just intend to throw the monkey wrench between muslyn Chinese and the other Chinese. Your effort about this is futile.

Muslyn Chinese enjoy a lot of preferential treatments than Han Chinese in China. We highly respect their unique living styles, and customs. Chinese government even helped Iraqi business people to build mosques in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province, China.  Stopping burying your head in the sands, you should go there and have a look, beffore you burble about nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 15:53:29 |Display all floors

Ilearnabc

I dont think you care at all about Mooslems, just anything to bash the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 16:14:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-10-31 15:39

Hello Kyo San, Yes, I think so.

US invasion of Afghanisstan is an example. After 911, the US propaganda has been overdriving and intending to blacken the majority of the innocent Muslym peo ...

The US invasion of Afghanistan is justified due to all the terrrorist training camps within afghanistan.  I do support the destruction of those camps which have now just moved to pakistan and now yemen.  I think you forgot in the 90's how we fought on the side of musIims in the yugoslavian civil wars.  At that time, it was all about having compassion for the musIim victims of that war.  What is interesting is how we still supported the terrorist networks at that time.  We welcomed the foreign fighters into bosnia and even armed them and supported a musIim brigade of foreign fighters within the bosnian army.  Funny how these guys were all trained in those training camps in afghanistan that we destroyed just a few years later.  

So I think the question is - what went so drastically wrong?  For one, I can't say this enough, the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of policy is just wreckless and dangerous.  For 20-30 years we backed lslamic fundamentalists to destabilize the soviets and later, russia.  They were 'our' monsters when their actions were directed at countries we wanted to see bleed.  

I don't know, I think destroying the frankenstein monster we created is a good thing.  It was wrong how we used them against others.  It was wrong what they were doing in that period after the soviet-afghan war up until the invasion of afghanistan.  Time to set things right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 16:32:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-10-30 18:31
From the news coming from the U.S., Islamophobia is on the rise there, as is also reflected in the postings of Western forumites here in CDBBS.

Why is this so?
OP.jpg
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 16:59:01 |Display all floors

Predictable rubbish

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-31 16:14

The US invasion of Afghanistan is justified due to all the terrrorist training camps within afghanistan.  I do support the destruction of those camps which have now just moved to pakistan and n ...

The murderous Zionist led New Sodomic World Order needs an enemy and needs control of the oilfields.
They had to dismantle "communism" as it had served it's purpose and had got rid of the Czar.9/11 was
perpetrated so that the new enemy could be proclaimed,civil liberties could be trashed and a new bloodbath
initiated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-31 17:13:58 |Display all floors
The US invasion of Afghanistan is justified due to all the terrrorist training camps within afghanistan.   

How do you justify, my dear Fiend? Are you intending to spin another story of Crying Wolf like your former President George Bush*t told?

When Obama visited Afghanistan- the country with sovereignty, he needn't diplomatically formally notify the President at all, but flew there directly, in the last second before landing, and gave President Karzai a buzz, "Yo, Kaizy, I am coming".  It seemed that Obama took Aghanistan as his overseas Garden.

Could another countries invade into the US under the excuse of searching terrorist camps?

I do support the destruction of those camps which have now just moved to pakistan and now yemen.  I think you forgot in the 90's how we fought on the side of musIims in the yugoslavian civil wars.  At that time, it was all about having compassion for the musIim victims of that war.   

I have to say you are a babe in the arms when it comes to political things. The fact proves there's not a single justice Uncle Sam has at all.  Uncle Sam just works for its own interests, but not justice at all.

During the Cold War, Uncle Sam tried to befriend with China, but after that, it claims China is a threat to the world.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-10-31 05:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-31 17:26:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-10-31 13:26
- Western colonists want to occupy their nature resources such as oil, so they have to detroy Muslyms' belief and create the chaos. So greedy Westerners colonists can fish in troubled waters.

Hey Darl,

Try to be more polite towards Westeners, don't forget I am a Westener

Chao Ren VFP
naughty.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.