Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 12:51:16 |Display all floors

J10

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 13:06:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-10-30 11:28

oops, you are wrong, certainly wrong.
he is not indian, he is american. so no nation to  out.

who is india enemy?
from india side, usa, russia and chinese are all friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 13:29:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-10-30 11:46
You too are a traitor,Eunachoj.And you should be executed.

A traitor to who, what and how? He has as much right to his opinion as you do to disagree with him for it, same as many here disagree with your opinions. What makes you not a traitor, firstly to humanity, for advocating the deaths of millions in a certain race or religion (zionists) etc? There's a world court too you know!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 13:53:12 |Display all floors
Yes. Every time China is capable of doing something, it is by stealing from such a great nation as India. Chinese are only a bunch of thieves. Only Indians are inventors, innovative and creative.

I heard a voice in my head laughing.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 21:05:53 |Display all floors

DanseMacabre

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-11 07:13:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-11-9 21:29
A traitor to who, what and how? He has as much right to his opinion as you do to disagree with him for it, same as many here disagree with your opinions. What makes you not a traitor, firstly t ...

The world court?  Give me a break! It's nothing more but a western invention designed to safeguard and to uphold the interests of the Anglo West. It's not worth a sh*t. It's there to persecute those who truly are the victims and it's there to take order from the real criminals who had gave it birth and life. The world court, in all truth, is an agency designed to execute the agendas set out by the real criminals. I feel sorry for Tariq Aziz. I wonder if the Chinese leadership knows what they are up against if they are stupid enough to think they would be treated or viewed any differently if they ever run out of luck.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.