Author: magnetic1974

China knows how to built the stealth aircraft [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-4 13:56:05 |Display all floors

Reply #14 Baiquen's post

you got to ask that Vancouven fella, Maoist General Edison!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-4 13:57:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-4 14:59:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 29-10-2010 12:00
China is catchiing up with the US and west so fast and its already have the stealth fighter, but keep its as top scret, but it the US attack China we will she these myster aircraft comes out and ba ...

"stealth aircraft" is really a bit of a misnomer.

No aircraft is completely invisible to radar. US has had stealth technology for some time and they have not been idle during that time.

Having access to their own stealth technology they have been able to develop more sophisticated radar systems - in effect a "side benefit" of trying to find out just how "stealthy" their aircraft really are.

The early generations of US stealth aircraft were only "stealthy" when driving directly at the radar transmission site - when they went oblique or turned away they were no longer "stealthy". They were also easily spotted on the OTH systems because the HF frequency of the OTH system reflected from the ionosphere and painted the target from above.

The US developed ever more angular aircraft and ever less reflective coatings for them until they were more "invisible" to the radar systems of the day - then they expanded their development of different radar systems until they could actually detect the movement of the air being displaced by the stealth aircraft. This radar system is unbeatable as far as "stealth" aircraft are concerned - the US have developed the system for mounting in their fighter aircraft - especially in their "stealthstalker" fighters.

Stealth aircraft served a very good purpose and they were originally designed to take over the role of the older F-111 "Wild Weasel" anti-radar and missile site attack. Once the value of the technology was realised it became a priority weapons system - but as it is with all weapons systems there is always a "counter weapon" emerging.

It is highly unlikely that the US would ever use it's front line fighters against the PLAAF initially - that is not how the cowards work - first they would look to weaken China and reduce the capability of the PLAAF/PLA/PLAN - possibly by using long range stand off weapons to target instalations and radar sites - they learned a very very costly lesson in the air against Vietnam. They might also consider "sacrificing" the military of others such as India and Japan to take the sting out of the Chinese capabilities.

Remember it takes a long time to train pilots to combat readiness in the types of aircraft the US now employs - they would not be able to handle a high attrition rate of pilots by risking them against a powerfull enemy - Americas strength is in the weakness of those it attacks - it steers well clear of the powerfull nations.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-4 15:21:48 |Display all floors

Reply #16 Baiquen's post

I think, not very sure, the American Regime seems to be crafting a FINANCIAL attack scenerio!

Not military.....
The Proxy war game, with Korea, Japan, Vietnam don't seem to work.
India, not so sure, cannot figure out Indian calculations completely!
Probably only a "sideshow"!

hmmmm

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 11:00:37 |Display all floors

Reply #19 Kbay's post

The Americans are really intent to have a 2012 crisis!

Thank goodness, we have made "political structure" changes in the Malayan-Singaporean federation!
At least we can absorb Social Upheavals better!
And we have added another component to our basic export mix - hydroelectric based processing industries!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 09:10:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-11-3 21:57
I wouldnt believe a word he types

C'mon, Baiquen! What do you have against me anyhow ?

I mean Hey! I've been to your town; I've tested your famous
gouboli dumplings; I've shopped and contributed to the economy there... I'm simply
a down to earth nice kinda guy Baiquen so be nice will ya !

I mean jeez, a little wishy washy here and a little wishy washy
there ain't altogether that bad. It helps to fires up the neurons in the mind
and neurons requires that it constantly get electrifyingly excited...

I mean I dunno, Baiquen... Some joker, yes, maybe...

But I'm not willing to give this a failing grade just yet.  

I mean you have the right PC programs, well yes,
anything is possible -- even fakes!  Damn! So... so... F-22'ish...
That's what I don't like about it. But, if this is for real...

简氏 (Jane's):赞比亚等十几个非洲国正考虑购买歼-10
Flash: http://www.junshijia.com/article/201011/50054.html
Damn! 考虑 however means "considering" translated.

...then I wouldn't count it out just yet because for them to try and
solicit 呀十哥 to Africa, something has to be up, and what's just may be more
of the transparency that the Americans had been "demanding"!

Damn! I wish I could've said
"eat your heart out" to Mr. Fumanchu here but
too soon... just too soon yet....

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-8 13:12:37 |Display all floors

Reply #21 edisonone's post

easy for you to say.......

living in nice, comfortable Vancouver!
it's wide eye bewilderment, especially the rapid changes, new economic eco system, that people can't get used to!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.