Author: BingSilk

Manoj, what it means India starts developing 5th gen plane?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-30 11:39:32 |Display all floors

Let me guess the next stunt

20** Jan : China India relations fall to a new low

20** March : China assures India that it wants peaceful settlement of all issues

20** August : India feel assured and thins its forces in the border

20** September : China starts secret mobilization of all its forces near the border

20** February : President Jinping gives a go ahead for the conflict

20** March : Chinese troops with a strength ratio of 8:1 over power Indian troops in the border

20** March ( Second week) : India moves 40 divisions to the border against China's 4 division strength

20** March ( Second week) : China with the monsoon rains and the onset of winter pulls stops the offensive

20** March ( Third week) : Before the Indian army reaches the front line, China declares its peaceful intention of settling border war with India, pulls its  troops unilaterally to the pre war line

20** April : China declares it had won the war with India and India is taught a lesson

20** May : China show it has the biggest penis in Asia

20** May : India launches an investigation in to the incident and after 2 years the result is " Never trust what the Chinese says"

20** August  : Indians say China is a pussy as it proved again its one in 62 too

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-10-30 09:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 13:24:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-10-29 19:39

20** Jan : China India relations fall to a new low

20** March : China assures India that it wants peaceful settlement of all issues

20** August : India feel assured and thins its ...

Wow! One post by me and this couragous, full of gallantry Manoj'gean from the land of Manoj'gea started WWIII all on his own... And the way he talks, you would've thought he was Mao's right hand man knowing all and every detail of how the conflict went... If these Manohj'geans are as  couragous, full of gallant about themselves, I question the reason why they are labeled as [Bristish India] and why they permit Pakistan and Bangladesh to split, by British law, from the Manoj'gean Empire... Spitfires: Christ we bang Airbus A-320's together in China as well but we sure as the heck aren't experts at building a Boeing Dreamliner...   Face saving is a very strange and mysterious thing!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 17:26:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-30 10:54 AM

Spitfires: Christ we bang Airbus A-320's together in China as well but we sure as the heck aren't experts at building a Boeing Dreamliner...   Face saving is a very strange and mysterious thing!

Boeing ? is that a Chinese company ?? Is there any pride is saying that you assemble some others technology Spitfires were assembled in 40's when India was under British dominion not some others technology that you are assembling, by the way Intel has opened the largest factory in the world in Ho Chi Minh

Face saving is something when you call yourself a super power but your achievements are achieved by a third world country Talking of being a pussy power....er........super power

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 12:29:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-10-30 01:26

Boeing ? is that a Chinese company ?? Is there any pride is saying that you assemble some others technology Spitfires were assembled in 40's when India was under British ...

it's discouraging spending all that time and realize your works is for nothing because it didn't upload... c d has to be afraid of making people from manoj'gea feel unwelcome...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-10-31 08:32 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 17:23:41 |Display all floors

Are you sure you are taking your meds properly ?

Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-11-1 09:59 AM

it's discouraging spending all that time and realize your works is for nothing because it didn't upload... c d has to be afraid of making people from manoj'gea feel unwelcome...

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-11-1 02:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 22:40:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-11-1 01:23

I had expected more from you than just a smily face, Brother manoj ...  

Discouraged, very discouraged!

But what I said is true though, I do suspect that C&D had been issued orders from the very top to make sure that contents clicked in this or any other Chinese-Chinese boards (PD for examples) does not and will not appear intimidating to foreign dignitaries and you, my manoj'gea friend, qualifies as one of these foreign dignitary by the standards dictated by China's policy known as peaceful rise.  

Therefore, the X'tian faith which says that if someone slaps you in left chin that you should not fight back but instead to allow the person who slapped you to slap also on the right of your chin. Therefore you my manoj'gea brother, your friend antimatter/Mr. Interesting, Kiwi and such are VIP's here so feel free to rub it directly in our faces because here, you are all valued assets to China's peaceful rise, in other words, Beijing will tolerate you however in hospitable you are to the Chinese world.  Guaranteed!

The Chinese person is a very weird and very strange animal isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-2 13:40:18 |Display all floors

Reply #20 manoj10's post

What happened in 1987?

I missed that! Did China come close to WAR with India?
Anyway, Mr. Manoj, i am beginning to wonder who this Vancouver resident guy is?
psssst!
rough ride in 2012, 2013 period, i reckon!

no joke!

cheeerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.