Author: BingSilk

Manoj, what it means India starts developing 5th gen plane?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-28 12:42:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-28 04:48 AM
My opinion: The LCA is no more but a miniaturized replica of the Mirage-2000. It takes after the Mirage-2000's delta wing coupled with some pretty weird and not-very aerodynamic British trait there ...

Haha..fairy tales and conspiracy theories have no end

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 16:06:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2010-10-28 03:40 AM
you lot are just like the filthy jews

I think this guy is having jewophobia. Can anyone call 911 and ask the ambulance from mental asylum to take him away

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 00:39:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-10-27 20:42
Haha..fairy tales and conspiracy theories have no end

Don't you believe "in the science of DNA", manoj?

Seriously, if you look at your first ever indigenous attempt at produce a jet fighter (references below)...

HAL HF-24 Marut; Reference I
Flash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_Marut  

HAL HF-24 Marut; Reference II
Flash: http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/History/Aircraft/Marut1.html ,

Clearly, you noticed that British genealogy to it. The following reference for example, even though you attach a stigma to it that it's more German than it is British...  

The Folland Gnat (For Comparison)
Flash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folland_Gnat

Like the English Electric Lightning (aerodynamic OK this one but still very weird looking); the Vulcan B omber; like the Folland Gnat; like the Avro CF-100 Canuck (Avro Arrow aside); they all sports this crude, this clumsy, this none-sophisticated, and this none-aerodynamic British trait to them that simply defies logic that they are airframes capable of breaking the sound barrier...  

They are all instead no more but specimens little better than technologies of the P-51 Mustang era...

For the above reason, you tried to break free from the bonds of British influence and instead, took a the fancying to French ideas and products which were all the rage at the time and, Kaboom!, a half assed Mirage-2000 which I'd classified as a Mirage-1.5  (meaning one quarter the size of an original Mirage-2000) starts to take shape in the drawing board...  

And guest what, manoj, strangely and coincidentally, while your HAL HF-24 Marut program debuted just after China's A-5; your LCA in conjunction with rumor of China's J-10 and your MCA to China's speculative XXJ; your Chandrayaan to  Chang'e; I'll bet your next project have to be a face saving attempt at launching a probe to Mars.  

Yes, I am that confident, manoj, so mark my words:  An Indian Mar's probe by no later than 2013 because you guys are like our shadow...  We've just announced that that is when our indigenous Mars probe are scheduled and you will try to run a crash program to either meet or beat us to it... A face saving jobs that is...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 12:45:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-28 08:39
Yes, I am that confident, manoj, so mark my words:  An Indian Mar's probe by no later than 2013 because you guys are like our shadow...  We've just announced that that is when our indigenous Mars probe are scheduled and you will try to run a crash program to either meet or beat us to it... A face saving jobs that is....

And lo and behold....

[Size=-4]

India Getting Ready For Planetary Mission Program

Flash: http://www.space-travel.com/reports/India_Getting_Ready_For_Planetary_Mission_Program_999.html

ISRO Chairman K. Radhakrishnan
by Staff Writers
New Delhi (IANS) Oct 29, 2010

India's space programme is inching closer to the realisation of its plans for inter-planetary missions, a senior official said Monday.

'A mission to Mars, for several reasons, has become a priority for us. We are trying to actualise the ideas as soon as possible. Deep space missions have their own challenges. Gravitational forces from different planets, x-rays from sun and various other hazards have to be carefully monitored before the mission, besides a study of Martian surface,' Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chairman K. Radhakrishnan said.

Speaking at the silver jubilee celebrations of Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU), Radhakrishnan touched on future missions of ISRO, including ASTROSAT - India's first dedicated multi-wavelength astronomy satellite, Chandrayan 2, the sequel to lunar mission Chandrayan 1, and a possible human-spaceflight.

'Chandrayaan 1 was cornerstone of deep space exploration in India. Chandrayan 2 will mainly consist of a lander, which is being developed by Russia, and a rover, which is currently being fabricated in Indian laboratories,' he said.

Since its inception around five decades ago, ISRO has accomplished 31 launch vehicle missions, built 55 Indian satellites and fabricated 2 satellites for foreign customers, said Radhakrishnan.

earlier related report
NASA Administrator Statement On China Visit
Washington DC (SPX) Oct 28 - On October 16-21, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden led a small delegation to China. The following is a statement from the Administrator regarding his visit:

"On behalf of the NASA delegation that traveled to China, I want to express my appreciation to the China Manned Space Engineering Office, our hosts for my visit. Our delegation conducted a very comprehensive visit to Chinese human spaceflight related facilities including the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center and conducted meetings with relevant senior officials in the Chinese government.

"I am pleased that NASA was able to meet its objectives for the visit, which included becoming acquainted with relevant Chinese space officials and institutions, better understanding Chinese human spaceflight programs and plans, and reaching a common understanding of the importance of transparency, reciprocity and mutual benefit as the underlying principles of any future interaction between our two nations in the area of human spaceflight.

"I also had an opportunity to meet with my counterpart at the China National Space Administration to review the ongoing efforts of Space and Earth Science working groups, established in 2007, to explore areas of mutual interest.

"Although my visit did not include consideration of any specific proposals for future cooperation, I believe that my delegation's visit to China increased mutual understanding on the issue of human spaceflight and space exploration, which can form the basis for further dialogue and cooperation in a manner that is consistent with the national interests of both of our countries."

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 22:57:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-28 20:45

And lo and behold....

Mark my words:

Watch for Manoj'gea to replicate the below announcement...  

These Manoj'gians love the face saving against us Chinese but
they'll never, never, have pride enough in themselves to take the initiative and go it
against the leaders of the pack instead -- namely the US and Russia!

These 亞三's, they just can't afford the lose of face to us Chinese ...

1. [size=-2]

2. China says manned space station possible around 2020
  3. Beijing (AFP) Oct 27, 2010

4. [swf]http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/China_says_manned_space_station_possible_around_2020_999.html[/swf]

5. China said Wednesday that it planned to complete a manned space station around 2020, as the Asian nation pushes ahead with its ambitious space exploration programme. China's Manned Space Engineering Project announced in a statement that it expected to launch a space laboratory before 2016 to study key technology involved in a space station, such as living conditions for astronauts. The c ... read more

6. [/size]
Copy code

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 11:20:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-28 10:09 PM

Don't you believe "in the science of DNA", manoj?

Seriously, if you look at your first ever indigenous attempt at produce a jet fighter (referen ...

Our friend Edison is of the belief that China's aviation started from paper planes to jet planes in a single night in 1950. India was an extension of British India and the British gave India the technology for manufacturing jets before they left. India manufactured spitfires for the British in its plants during WW2.

The first Nanyuan Flying Group organized in 1949 were drawn from the planes that US gave to KMT to fight the Japs. Soviet Union trained excessively its then Southern Ally in pilot training, aircraft designs, strategies. If it wasn't for Soviet Union China would have still been stuck in the much lesser development in aviation.

The first planes were the 1956 model of Mig 15 which China renamed as J2 , the next one which followed was Mig 17 & Mig 19 designated as J5 and J6 which were produced under license from Soviet Union. On the other hand India's maruts were modified version of British planes than the produced under license ones as it showed innovation features.

After the China Soviet collapse of relations China's airforce was the weakest in 1980's. Most of the indigenous projects met with complete failure and had to be abandoned and there were serious of reverse engineering ones like  F-7 (MiG-21) and A 5 and almost all of them showed their certain weakness.

Little Deng was furious of teaching India a lesson in 1987, however his good advisors argued that the military victory against India won't be a achievable possibility and if China loses it won't have the only victory of 62 when the Indians were sleeping. And the record will be set straight. Hence little Deng left it for peace when China's complete sweep like 62 is impossible and wanted to have the face of victory of 62

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 11:24:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-28 10:09 PM

Yes, I am that confident, manoj, so mark my words:  An Indian Mar's probe by no later than 2013 because you guys are like our shadow...  We've just announced that that is when our indigenous Mars probe are scheduled and you will try to run a crash program to either meet or beat us to it... A face saving jobs that is...

The so called superpwer's super duper achievements can be matched by a third class poor Asian country ??? What is going on comrade ??

Aren't we the ones who have the biggest penis in Asia . It must be a conspiracy against us. How can the Indians match our technological development. Aren't we the Superior race in Asia....eh ???

Shame on a superpower whose achievements can be matched by a third world country

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.