Manoj, what it means India starts developing 5th gen plane?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-25 13:06:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 21:57:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-10-25 10:36 AM
Is that because Russia not allow you touch the T-50 project you feel you missing the fun?

Well you need to first understand what does a bilateral project means. In a bilateral project both the participating countries would have equal share on the project. India don't need Russia's permission to produce T50. Moreover when in history Russia denied anything to India

India has no track record of engine development, no track of aesa radar development, no track of designing a capable stealth airframe.

Exactly neither do China. We are at the last stages of designing such things though

so how could it be done?

pls explain.

You mean like LCA

Wait and see how the MCA rolls out of assembly line

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-10-26 07:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 23:36:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-10-26 05:57
Wait and see how the MCA rolls out of assembly line

The PAK-FA (aka T-50) is your MCA, manoj!

From the lateral-perspective or shop-drawing, the PAK-FA clearly show gene traces associated with your "tailess" MCA, a features which defies the physics of aerodynamics (you can't keep a plane stable without a tail) hence the extreme low angled tails were likely recommended by the Russians if the program take form...

My speculation of the long speculative MCA program is this: You are having great difficulties with your LCA. To this day, while your LCA is "somewhat" in the production stages, it however has not yet advanced to serial production stages and that indicates technical complications -- complications which naturally would reflect on the MCA program well...

Therefore, what is the most efficient and/or the most speedy de'gonzalas options which are available to you, now, to keep pace with the rest of the modern world without spending an arm and a leg on R&D?

"Join ventures, manoj!  Yes, joint ventures as the PAK-FA!!!  

But, don't get me wrong however.  I mean there's absolutely nothing wrong or shameful about joint ventures. In fact, we Chinese had wrote the book on joint ventures ever since the 70's so don't feel left out, manoj. Here's a tidbit of what sort of a joint venture that we Chinese had been involved with in past   Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/1025/mil_30678.shtml .  

BTW, "S" should stand for "super". In other words the project is likely the long talked about joint Super-7 deal worked out between "China, Grumman, and Pakistan in the 70's. The program had since evolved into today's FC-1/JF-17. Other joint ventures we Chinese are engaged is the K-8.  

Back in '04, manoj, when GW offered you F-18's and later the more agile F-16 as barter for you join in "in his China Encirclement Program", we Chinese were good sported enough to offer you assistance in the finalization of the development of your LCA which you were having great difficulties [Size=-4](I see the offer as a gesture of China's peaceful attitudes towards South Asia.  Too bad you choose to play the part of GW's underwear instead of that of a fellow Asian State). That deal is still open I think.

But why had we Chinese offered to assist you in the development of a fighter jet intended to be used against ourselves, a question you and others probably would raise. The answer, IMO, is that we were confident[./u] you won't cross over the Himalayan ranges -- "not even if we do swept down the western Himalayan foothills again, a prospect which is unlikely to happen because China is about diplomacy's now days, and -- it's because we doubt you guys would be that impulsive!

Yes, manoj. The PA-FA is youir MCA...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 01:14:36 |Display all floors

Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-10-26 09:06 PM

From the lateral-perspective or shop-drawing, the PAK-FA clearly show gene traces associated with your "tailess" MCA, a features which defies the physics of aerodynamics (you can't keep a plane stable without a tail) hence the extreme low angled tails were likely recommended by the Russians if the program take form... .

MCA is not of 100% indegenious technology but will be totally built  in India. MCA is being devloped from main assistant by Lockheed Martin. But the engines tech will be from Russia would soon be phased by indigenous Kaveri engines. But Avionics, Computer, Airframe, Software will be Indian.

MCA will have two small, outward-canted fins. For stealth, the engines will be without afterburners. These engines will also have thrust-vectoring nozzles for manoeuvring. The MCA will use the radar-absorbent material to reduce RCS

Its a great step ahead for India. MCA would more look like HAL FGPA not T50. And it will be mainly a stealth ground attack aircraft than a air superiority one.

My speculation of the long speculative MCA program is this: You are having great difficulties with your LCA. To this day, while your LCA is "somewhat" in the production stages, it however has not yet advanced to serial production stages and that indicates technical complications -- complications which naturally would reflect on the MCA program well...

LCA is just waiting for the new Kaveri engines which would make the plane completely "Indian" instead of flying with the Western ones. LCA can wait a little longer.

we Chinese were good sported enough to offer you assistance in the finalization of the development of your LCA which you were having great difficulties

Haha ! How dumb do you think I am to believe this crap from you.  

Try something better next time

(I see the offer as a gesture of China's peaceful attitudes towards South Asia.  Too bad you choose to play the part of GW's underwear instead of that of a fellow Asian State). That deal is still open I think.

Haha...Suddenly you stumble upon truth that your neighbor is a fellow Asian country. Good grief. Take your deal with you to the toilet and flush it.

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-10-27 10:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 01:22:06 |Display all floors

But why had we Chinese offered to assist you in the development of a fighter jet intended to be used against ourselves, a question you and others probably would raise. The answer, IMO, is that we were confident

Haha...you helped us ?. Oh let me sit on the couch...what other loads of lies you have in that bag of yours. You can't fool me. Unlike the Paki's who are just half breeds we are the real South Asians. We aren't as dumb as Paki's

you won't cross over the Himalayan ranges -- "not even if we do swept down the western Himalayan foothills again, a prospect which is unlikely to happen because China is about diplomacy's now days, and -- it's because we doubt you guys would be that impulsive!

Haha.......India is not as weak as 62. Let me say, a ratio of 1:8 over the Indians at border posts. Doesn't mean that you are super hero's, its a logical conclusion.  A war is one in which the victor enforces his will not go back as little pussy fearing the winter is gonna set in and don't attack when his foe is unexpecting anything. Just like Wehrmacht achieved initial success in Operation Barbarossa doesn't mean you won the war. We are well prepared for your little adventures next time.

You can supply no more than 4 divisions even with the current super duper logistics across Himalayas. We can mobilize 40 divisions in less than a day . We will win hands out . Oh don't forget Nanjing. Little Japan wiped you out.

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-10-27 11:07 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 01:44:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 05:31:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-10-27 09:22
Haha.......India is not as weak as 62. Let me say, a ratio of 1:8 over the Indians at border posts.  

Please take note, manoj: In 62, the odds was 400,000 verses a mere 40,000 over two major fronts and the numbers clearly was in your favor. Both armies were poorly equipted. You guys were starving because supplies can't reach you. The Chinese were a little better at surviving because the PLA was accustomed to the harsh and bleak environments of China's far west where winters are routinely at -40 or better in the thinly oxygenated airs of the Tibetan plateau. You guys blamed how the war went on the British who was said to be directing the war from your end. Don't get me wrong however, this not to say here that we Chinese take pride in how the conflict turned out. More rather, how the war erupted and it went was because we did not have a choice in the matter. Diplomacy failed. We had to do what we did because we ain't about to let no Lord McMahon dictate where the international border should be in Asia. McMahon and the Brits had no jurisdiction over any of Asia.  Example: How they (Brits) broke Pakistan away from the Indian Empire for instance.  And yes, manoj: The PAK-FA, my opinion, is your "second alternative to the realizing of your dream which is  your MCA.  No shame in admitting that!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.