Author: timbatu

Does God Bring Peace? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-20 10:27:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-24 17:31:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Restorer at 2010-11-2 22:06
Personally I don't believe there is some old guy with white hair and a long cane governing my fate, no. However, that said, nothing of great complexity builds itself, and the more complex, the less ...

Thanks,atleast I got someone who think same thing like me though we donot know each other.

I am member of  HUBBLE,SPACE.COM,LIFE SCIENCE  etc.

My son is the only one who follow his dad.

In 2005 the scientists of USA who donot beleive in creator announced that they found a strong evidence of super power controlling the whole universe---------.And many more explanation.

How I did feel like  them earlier than a decades ago?

China makes me useful as they donot believe in god and religion.The things started 30 years ago to  motivated and gradullay decades after the development occured in chinese economy in 92,93 give me a solution.I felt the changes in urban societies like unfaithful act,cheating,more wrong doing,inceasing crime and social instability.Bcz they were informed white and black cat theory.A lot of development but unfaithful activities,lack of moral.
Only then they need and diverted to a god.

I feel in my late half a century if you donot have your own belief you have no moral

If you have no moral you will be stopped and hanged out.Many source of money but no further development
in your life and your creation.So put your belief on something which really help you to be advanced,moral aspect,human being.The spiritual method help you to advance for the next day.

God was created by human being and later become a shield for rulers.

But there is super power.But what is the form and type ----sorry I also cant explain it as it is so vast that human being just searching but I know they would never never ever invent it.It is the only miraculous of the  super power.In either way believe it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.