Author: timbatu

Does God Bring Peace? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-25 12:45:56 |Display all floors

Reply #1 timbatu's post

YES,

but human demons hijacks "God's" work.....
and then create HAVOC in his name.....

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 15:00:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 25-10-2010 14:25
Short answer: God INSPIRES peace, but man conspires against it.

Interesting concept - could you expand on that theory please.

The god I was brainwashed with was an evil killing machine. Destroyed armies and cities and families with relish. Then when it could not get its own way it destroyed everything on the planet with a great flood except for a small tribe on a boat with all the animals of the world.

Which god are you theorising about?

Man created god before god created man.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 16:46:58 |Display all floors
Didn't Spike Milligan write that one.....

Not that im aware of Austin but Spike was irreverent and spared nobody with his satire, god included.

The religions have an answer for everything but they arn't satisfactory answers and there's always a cop-out somewhwere for the almighty one.

He doesn't interfere with worldly affairs but he's up there waiting for you on judgement day   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 18:27:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-10-24 23:12

Longer answer

There is no God

Chao Ren VFP

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 20:27:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-10-26 02:31

Could you expand on the theoreme of yours highlighted in red, please?

It certainly stands out as somewhat at variance with the expeirence of the vast majority of citizens.

If it does, I suspect those persons have never read religious scriptures themselves.  Recently there was an issue with my daughter's in-laws giving christian books and such to my grand-daughter.  My daughter andI were trying to think of bible stories that weren't scary to kids....couldn't find one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 22:03:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-27 20:27

If it does, I suspect those persons have never read religious scriptures themselves.  Recently there was an issue with my daughter's in-laws giving christian books and such to my grand-daughter ...

Couldn't find one because you never read the whole book.  Read it and then you'll see.
Or maybe you are just too focused on what your ideas are that you turn a blind eye to what you are reading. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 22:05:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-10-24 21:40
See the intensity and persistency of the wars in the world: they are clashes between different ethnic people of different cultures and or religions.

Be thankful you are created and you are living.
From your posts, you are so keen on proving there is no God and yet how you prove it shouts all the more that there is one.  That's good, though.  You are very much aware of His existence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.